The 10 Worst Permitted Development Loopholes

Sponsored Links
Thank you very much. That has given me a few ideas :eek:
Me too, I especially liked the sloping ground bit - my patio at "ground level" is actually 8 foot above ground at the back and I plan to put a conservatory on it some day. Hopefully they won't close these loopholes too quickly.

Sponsored Links
I'd love to see this but have tried to open it from two different computers (Mac and PC) without success. Can anybody help?

Thanks, managed to open it after downloading open office.

I'll have to put my hands up and say I've just had one of those full width rear dormers put in :mrgreen:

Does anyone know if the sloping ground loophole also applies to decking? if I have a sloping garden and I build some decking which is level and 300mm high at the lowest end, can the other end be higher?

Has anyone got a copy of the document linked to in the OP?

It seems the link is down and the planning jungle looks like it has changed

BTW - IIRC the PDF doesn't display properly, it's worth going back to the original document (PowerPoint presentation ?) where it's more readable.

OMG! some of this stuff is unbelievable!

Im not sure about the red house, can we do it all using BLUE??? lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back