bricklaying profiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

I'm trying to get hold of a set of profiles consisting of a length of angle iron a couple of metal corner blocks which sit over the angle iron carrying the line and some heavy duty clamps
I'm told there usually made by blacksmiths
I've searched Google for them but can't find anything does anyone know of a company that supplies that kind of thing.
I already have a set of Blake's but don't really think much of them.

Sponsored Links
hi all

I already have a set of Blake's but don't really think much of them.

You are not using them right then. We have tried them all, and Blake's are better than cut bread. On price work will pay for their selves in a week.:D
Regards oldun

hi the old un

I understand what you mean about Blake's but I find with them the lines can be a bit fiddly there's more parts to go missing and mainly there's more chance of them moving out of plumb either by a tight line or in most cases the shoddy knocking them lol I just fancied giving the angle iron method a go as it looks good and fast.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back