How to close my cavity...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, im building a conservatory 3mx5m and i need advice to close the cavity, on the 3m flanks there are no windows and the brick and block goes all the way to the pitch plastic roof, so if you look out one of the second floor windows you will see all the cuts and open cavity, i also dont want moisture driping down of the roof into the open cavity. Any advice or tips would be welcome. :confused:

Sponsored Links
If i understand you: there are various custom cavity closers available, and various other methods of closing cavities. google them up.
Perhaps post some pics of your project.

I will post pics up as soon as im out of the ground :D , what im trying to say is that my brick and block work will be coming down at a slight angle and im looking far a cavity bar that will cover the cuts on the brick and block as well as close up the cavity, so 100mm block 75mm cavity and 100mm brick.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back