b nq high gloss bridging unit ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought 2 of these along with a kitchen from b n q. I had to cut a standard high gloss wall end panel into 2 to use for the sides of the bridging unit as they do not sell high gloss end panels to fit the bridging units. Because of this I had to bracket the panel's on one side as when you cut the panel it never had holes on one side of the panel as this was originally the middle of the wall panel. Now I have put one up and realised that you can see the bottom of the unit and it looks abit silly as it is not high gloss, the unit is 1000mm wide so I cannot use any end panels and cut down, anyone else had this issue and got round it ?

Sponsored Links
What colour end panels are they then, if you go on their web site and type in
this code you come to a white unit with what look's like white end panels.

Sadly B&Q, like so many kitchen suppliers only have high gloss available as end/clad on panels and door/drawer fronts. I have yet to see any kitchen bridging units in high gloss or otherwise which have. matching bottom panels in the same finish as the side panels. I suppose you could cut down an end panel and clad it on to the bottom. ;) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back