Dulux trade gloss white lid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone had experience of this apparently new gloss from Dulux. According to my local Decorator Centre this is replacing blue lid and is the same. However, whilst it seems to cover OK it is slightly thinner than blue lid. Any comments would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Blue lid new formula replaced the white lid old new disastrous yellowing formula and the lid colours helped identify that fact. If they go back to white lid how the hell are we supposed to know if its old or new? Are you sure you've been advised right it seems a stupid thing to do.

As it happened the DDC I used had no blue lid base and said white lid was the new formula. They did not have white lid either and sent me to another dealer who supplied white lid. Maybe as you say, I was given bum info because of lack of stock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back