Hmmmm.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The daughter of my wifes friend has just had some work done by a Polish man. He skimmed a wall and papered it all on the same day. Whadya think guys?? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I think you know what we will think, mate - the :rolleyes: gives it away! ;)

Did the lady in question actually see the skim was done, or is it possible that he just did some filling and papered while she was out??

I'm surprised the paper has stayed up, or at least hasn't bubbled, if it was skimmed earlier in the day. This is probably another one of those situations that has arisen from the likes of DIYSOS and 60 Minute Makeover, where they regularly decorate walls that are still wet. They never seem to show programmes where they revisit those houses...or do they? :confused:

Fingers crossed, she'll be lucky and have no issues, but I'd be surprised if there isn't some problem in the not too distant future.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back