100A switch fuse on a TT system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I have a job on next week which i'm getting the gear ready for. It is a TT system and a fuseboard move. The intake is being moved by the electricity board and they aren't sure whether it can be converted to PME until they get on site and take a measurement. The intake is going to be greater than 3 meters to the distribution board so i want to go armed with all eventualities! If converted to PME i will put in a straight forward switchfuse- no problem. If it is to remain a TT then i want to put in a time-delayed RCD and a 100A fuse. Now, does anyone know what manufacturer stocks a 100a fuse so i can have both the RCD and MCB in one enclosure as i don't really want a seperate switchfuse and an RCD enclosure.

Many thanks in anticipation,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Don't worry. I have sorted it now! Got a 2-module width cartdridge fuse to sit alongside the DP RCD.

Thanks anyway!
Dave

How is there any discrimination between the two 100A fuses?

Sponsored Links
Good point! I shall put in a 80a fuse in the switch-fuse. This will achieve small overload discrimination. Not that the client's installation will be going anywhere near that level.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back