HENLEY BLOCKS @ SCREWFIX

Sponsored Links
hello all do screwfix sell henley block as i cant find it online,
Look for "Service Connector Blocks" or similar. I'm not sure that the Henley brand still exists, but as with things like Hoover and Biro, the word seems to have slipped into generic usage!

Kind Regards, John

but as with things like Hoover and Biro, the word seems to have slipped into generic usage!

Kind Regards, John

I used some nice rawlplugs to secure the henley block, then did the hoovering. I had some dust up my nose so used a kleenex but split the box so used some cellotape on it, but wrote all this down on a post-it note.

Which reminds me, I need to hire a kango, but will it fit in one of those jeeps?

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure that the Henley brand still exists, John
http://www.wt-henley.com/low_voltage_fusegear-insulated_connector_boxes.html
They're also one of our main suppliers of MV insulators.
Interesting. I have to say that it's years since I've seen a Henley-branded 'Henley block' being offered for sale.

Kind Regards, John

Interesting. I have to say that it's years since I've seen a Henley-branded 'Henley block' being offered for sale.

Kind Regards, John

Rarely use them but needed some recently, but all the wholesalers seemed to keep is cheaper unbranded equivalents rated at 100 amp but none of which accepted 35mm

They dont do Henlys or service connector blocks ive asked many times at my local Electricfix.
The Ones from toolstation are made by Greenbrook and of decent quality and price. B&Q sell the MK double pole service block for about £10 thats the shelf price i dont even get discount on that with TradePoint(less)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back