Integrated Cooker hood Fan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi...Pls help.....I just moved in a new house and it has a integrated cooker hood (60 CMs)of Philips brand which has two light bulbs. The bulbs are working fine but the fan is not working at all. I did open it and cleaned it and replaced the paper filter. It was really very very greasy. I am attaching the photos of the cooker hood as well. My questions are
1. How can I repair the fan? if not then i can replace the whole cooker and which one should i buy as Philips does not exist any longer
2. How can i find out what model of the cooker hood is this? (see the photo)
3. Can a individual like me who has very limited skills replace the cooker, if not then who does this sort of work...is it electrician? or anyone else.

Sponsored Links
Silly question - you have tried switching it on?

The one in the photo is switched off.

Also when you post, there's a Show My Images button underneath which starts the process of including the picture in the post.

Of course....I switch it on several times (although not in the photo)....the lights on the hood do work but there is a complete silence of the fans

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back