RogueHanger

there's a quite a few more to come

and there's moe yet.

That's yer lot, I think.

Sponsored Links
And now for something nice-looking:

kucing.jpg

Sponsored Links
Its a refreshing change to see a little pussy on here.

Ah, another 'Are You Being Served' fan! :LOL:

Funny, isn't it? Both of the words 'pussy' and 'dog' are used as descriptors for women and their 'attributes'.

Funny, isn't it? Both of the words 'pussy' and 'dog' are used as descriptors for women and their 'attributes'.

:evil:
JBR's hardly a modern man Dianne is he? Don't be too harsh on him, the poor old lad is firmly stuck in the old bawdy post card era when it was acceptable to smack a womans bottom or tweak her nipple.

Benny Hill would have been proud. What a chauvinistic prat. :rolleyes:

P.S. JBR - no, not funny at all. You must really dislike women or are really scared of them.

JBR's hardly a modern man Dianne is he? Don't be too harsh on him, the poor old lad is firmly stuck in the old bawdy post card era when it was acceptable to smack a womans bottom or tweak her nipple.

P.S. JBR - no, not funny at all. You must really dislike women or are really scared of them.

No, Nosey. You misunderstand. I neither dislike women nor am afraid of them.

I suspect that with all the offensive words posted by certain people on here (and I'm thinking of one supposed Frenchman in particular) some of us are losing our sense of humour. I think we will never have a happy forum unless humorous comments are allowed now and again.

And I would never smack a woman's bottom unless she smacked mine first. :cool:

I suspect that with all the offensive words posted by certain people on here (and I'm thinking of one supposed Frenchman in particular) some of us are losing our sense of humour. I think we will never have a happy forum unless humorous comments are allowed now and again.
It's known as "self-awareness". Something you ought to have developed by now, JBR.
Here's a brief introduction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_cognitive_development
I appreciate that you can't read much before you reach your boredom threshold so here's a simpler concept.

You could also describe it as "feed-forward". I'm sure you're familiar with feedback. "Feed-forward" is something you apply before an action and thinking what could be the potential response to my action.
If you think it may be a negative response you modify your intended action. Simples.

I think he was just pointing out a fact. :rolleyes:

Anyone with any sense can see that. Think you've been sniffing the same stuff as coathanger.

the poor old lad is firmly stuck in the old bawdy post card era when it was acceptable to smack a womans bottom or tweak her nipple.

I thought it still was, from the occasional passage of Fifty Shades of Grey I read in WHSmiths whilst waiting for a train.

And I'd just like to add that I definitely do not regard young ladies who wear miniskirts as 'asking for it'.

Indeed, I think they should be encouraged to continue the fashion.

Sponsored Links
Back