Average woman thought process or mental?

Sponsored Links
because she doesn't enjoy sex, no woman enjoys it, ergo, it is rape. stopped reading where she said the vagina is designed for childbirth and not sex.

a case of penis envy if ever there was one. though maybe she would enjoy sex if she shaved her legs and attracted a better man than the left wing, tofu eating, speccy feminist men she's probably dated before!

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
spoken like a true 'non christian'
because she doesn't enjoy sex, no woman enjoys it, ergo, it is rape. stopped reading where she said the vagina is designed for childbirth and not sex.

a case of penis envy if ever there was one. though maybe she would enjoy sex if she shaved her legs and attracted a better man than the left wing, tofu eating, speccy feminist men she's probably dated before!

"Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception."

Why only tell me now? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sounds like it's been written by a lesbian (probably has) Wonder what she thinks of FIV or even TIV ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wonder if she even realises where she came from in the bloody first place? (or perhaps she thinks the human race can procreate without sex)

• Thanks
spoken like a true 'non christian'

Clearly I've hit a nerve on our resident left wing, tofu eating, speccy feminist man, whose wife would rather pelt animals with boulders from a wide hairy-legged stance in a french garden, than give him the "piv" he's always craved. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
I think that's rich coming from a breed that knows all about womens rights.

Sponsored Links
Back