Barcelona

Liverpool havent had a s**g for YEARS bitter miserable and angry!
So why do teams like Manchester United revere and respect them so much, far more than teams such as Arsenal and Chelski?
Chelski are a bunch of overpaid wannabees who would dearly love to have had the history of a big club like Liverpool, any team would.

PS i'm a Villa fan. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
but i enjoy watching them play, i do not think of them as role models or in anyway to be looked up to

Neither do I, but for a man to do that to his own tells you everything about the kind of man he is.
SCUM, pure and simple.
I suppose he might be a good fit after all.

Is he a WINNER thats all I care about

What he does in his own life is his business,.it happens all the time in the real world he is just famous

Trouble seems to follow a lot of Manchester United players around?

I wonder why?

if you are scum, you must play for scum?

Sponsored Links
Trouble seems to follow a lot of Manchester United players around?

I wonder why?

if you are scum, you must play for scum?

Bellamy .... Violent scum
Johnson.. Thrieving scum
Gerrard ..violent scum with a violent slapper wife
Suarez...violent racist scum
Grobelaar. Cheating match fixing scum
Caroll ...crap player violent boozing scum

Rooney...violent, cheating, bet fixing scum
Giggs....cheatin his wife scum
Cantona.....kicking a fan in the head scum
Keane...ending a players career scum
Schmicheal...racist scum
Ravel Morrison....racist scum
Ronnie Wallwork...selling stolen cars, jailed scum
Alex Ferguson....numerous speeding convictions scum
Rio Ferdinand....drug taking scum
Patrice Evra....lying cheating scum

Manchester United fans.....hooligans!

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...premier-league-of-shame-for-match-day-arrests

What about Ferguson indecently assaulting that poor girl in her car in South Africa.
Hushed up of course, I wonder how much it cost them to make that one go away.......scum.

Theres a lot of scum in football no doubt about, clearly I have not gone through every dodgy liverscum player but there are no doubt loads more

Just don't pretend your club doesn't have any and a lot of what you have said is utterly pathetic.....speeding!

Just don't pretend your club doesn't have any and a lot of what you have said is utterly pathetic.....

No one is pretending that, it's you who has always thrown the accusations around about Liverpool players. How many times have you mentioned Steven Gerrard fighting a disc jockey on here? (even though he was innocent), or Bellamy with his golf club. Which for someone who claims not to see footballers as role models, and who claims he doesn't expect them to be perfect is disingenuos to say the least. :rolleyes:

Theres a lot of scum in football no doubt about, clearly I have not gone through every dodgy liverscum player but there are no doubt loads more

Just don't pretend your club doesn't have any and a lot of what you have said is utterly pathetic.....speeding!

Ferguson was caught driver at over 110mph on a hard shoulder!....

Not saying Liverpool players are as good as gold, but if you look, Liverpool players past and present have been in fights and minor incidents.

United players have drug related crimes, selling stolen cars, kicking fans in the face, breaking players legs, illegal betting scams, avoiding drug tests after requesting 3 times!, sleeping with prostitutes and call girls, affairs with family members wives!

And Ferguson defends them all, but wants Suarez sacked for not shaking hands!....the man is a demented old fool and must get medical help quickly!

End of the day you lot are now seen as the club that is racist and ignorant and in decline.

We could argue over who has scumier players, I could really not give an F

Liverpool has and has had plenty of em...grobelaar being a prime example

you cant attract top players, you can't win anything ...maybe a carling cup

Now all you have is your HISTORY ....enjoy it

End of the day you lot are now seen as the club that is racist and ignorant and in decline.

We could argue over who has scumier players, I could really not give an F

Liverpool has and has had plenty of em...grobelaar being a prime example

you cant attract top players, you can't win anything ...maybe a carling cup

Now all you have is your HISTORY ....enjoy it

deluded!

Torres turned down United 12 months before we bought him, Fergie was looking at Suarez last year!

There's 2 world class players that turned you down for Liverpool.

Liverpool can attract any player, its whether we pay the valuation of them, also, who was the last world class player United signed....I cant think of anyone!

deluded!

Torres turned down United 12 months before we bought him, Fergie was looking at Suarez last year!

There's 2 world class players that turned you down for Liverpool.

Liverpool can attract any player, its whether we pay the valuation of them, also, who was the last world class player United signed....I cant think of anyone!

and you have won what recently with all these WORLD class players?

UTD 3 out of the 4 last league titles
got to 3 out of the last 4 euro finals won 1 but up against ironically probably the best team ever in the other 2

fergie looks at loads of players you can keep Suarez who is NOT world class and wil no doubt be moved on in the summer

Torres was clearly a fool to sign for a crap club because the manager was spanish, didnt do him much good did it and he soon scarpered off to chelsea and LOOK AT HIM NOW!

You bought CAROLL £35m pile of poo we bought Hernandez cost £6m!!!! :eek:

who would you rather have bought ROFL

Fergie is canny in the transfer market these days and uniteds SUPERB youth programme is paying HUGE dividends,

Welbeck already an international
Cleverly destined for the top
Scholesy WORLD CLASS back out of retirement

Players bought in
Smalling already an International had barely played for fulham when signed Fergie saw the future player

Jones already an international a scoop at £16m
ashley young established international top player

what TOP liverpool players have come through your youth system recently?

NONE

your a joke , your clubs a joke your not even on the same page anymore
face facts its OVER!

Every player that plays in Liverpools regular start up are all internationals.

Over recent years, tell me who has come out of the United academy and gone on to do well?

Smalling....yes hes world class and has been a regular at United hasnt he?

Jones, average player, and has done nothing to show his 16 million price tag.

Liverpool have a very good academy, we have players out on loan at many clubs getting playing experience.

Suso is destined to be one of the best young players in Europe .
Daniel Pacheco, amazing young lad who came to our academy from Barcelona, they didnt want him to leave hes that good, they had no choice due to Spanish laws
Ecclestone
Darby

Enrique, 6mill and currently one of the best backs in England.

Lets see how canny Fergie is in the transfer market then shall we?

Bebe, £8m........
Saha, £13m....
Veron, £28m...
Massimo Taibi, next best keeper in the world haha.....£5m!
Djemba Djemba....£4m
Kleberson, £7m....
Forlan, £7m....

All those star players that where going to set the world alight?

If I was a manc, I wouldn't be worrying about the rubbish you have signed in the past...I would be worring about the MASSIVE debt you are inm which the club is struggling to pay.....£44m per year in interest only and its getting worse!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The proof is in the results kidda not every signing is perfect liverpool have signed many a DONKEY............TAXI FOR CARROLL! amongst many others

But for the last 20 years united have been THE PREMIERSHIP CLUB......end of

Somethings working isn't it......

Btw Forlan was voted best player and top scorer at the last world cup!

He didn't make it for us, maybe not suited to the premiership but he is a superb player

Ngog anyone?

Sponsored Links
Back