Builders brews!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lets be hearing them... how do you guys like your brews?

I always like my morning one stronger (couple of sugars) and my afternoon one with no sugar.

Sponsored Links
Three strong coffees before I can make it out the door, and a constant supply all day ;)

Can't believe it a while back we had a builder in who wanted Earl Grey!
The last time I worked somewhere the lady gave the gang Earl Grey they accused her of trying to poison them, she was a lovely lady and joined in the joke as well though, then sending her husband out to buy some real tea!

a coffee person, ive tried to stay away from those... but sometimes i need one to kick start my day!

oh dear, i think thats the un-written rule isnt it, never order a Early Grey on the job lol

Earl Grey makes it taste like the cup has still got washing up liquid in it. :mad:

Don't get me started on that lapshang chingchong stuff either.

Tea, normal, 1 sugar and milk. It should be tea coloured, not too dark and not too light, but let the bag sit for a few minutes pleeease!

Sponsored Links
Earl Grey makes it taste like the cup has still got washing up liquid in it. :mad:

Don't get me started on that lapshang chingchong stuff either.

Tea, normal, 1 sugar and milk. It should be tea coloured, not too dark and not too light, but let the bag sit for a few minutes pleeease!

I did read somewhere that the longer you leave your tea bag in the cup the greater the realese of caffeine... kind of makes sense i guess!

You a noobie, Martin. You yet to earn your 'annoying' badge.
But we certainly have our fair share! :p

Earl grey for me in the morning, lady grey or peppermint tea throughout the day and camomile last thing, and always in a fine bone china cup :mrgreen:

I don't drink tea, really!

I can drink almost anything but I draw the line at tea made with condensed milk! :!:

Condensed Milk is wasted in tea.......

Best eaten by the spoonful......

Or even condensed milk sandwiches but spread it very thinly......

A coffee person myself.

What always makes me smile is the queue of builders lining up for their lattes in the petrol station.....me included. :LOL:

I find condensed milk, in any quantity, is a very effective emetic.

Sponsored Links
Back