Cameron II

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Letter in paper today...

Cam told parliament that Isis are planning to attack UK. Can he tell us if they will be using WMD's which can be deployed in 45 mins?

Sponsored Links
Just in case GCHQ will now be allowed to spy on all of us in 45 nano seconds...

Oh sorry - that should read illegal GCHQ actions will be rubber-stamped as legal...

Now we just have to wait for the claim that ISIS are all paedophiles and HMP UK will be completed!

Letter in paper today...

Cam told parliament that Isis are planning to attack UK. Can he tell us if they will be using WMD's which can be deployed in 45 mins?

I thought going into Afghanistan was to prevent any terrorist attacks,so that tactic failed,where to next?

Letter in paper today...

I thought going into Afghanistan was to prevent any terrorist attacks,so that tactic failed,where to next?

I would start on Leicester first. Then move on to Bradford. We can't go on any more foreign 'peace-keeping' missions. We don't have the money, and the dwindling number of troops that we still have will never get a passport anyway. :LOL:

We should had never become "American Puppet"! Iraq was never our war and neither it was America's. Sending troops there was just ridiculous.
I also don't understand, isn't it the same ISIS whom Americans and the media labelled as "rebels" and they were supporting them? Now the same ISIS in Iraq is being called "terrorists". Americans and media need to make up their mind.

Sponsored Links
Obama is going to give 500 million dollars to arm what he terms the "moderate opposition" in Syria, how can you be a "moderate" and a terrorist at the same time, does that mean that instead of killing people they will only half kill them.
America has wasted billions on these wars , can anyone explain why the Americans are so hell bent on getting rid of Assad(who isn't a fundamentalist)that they are prepared to waste even more money by arming even more lunatics.

Obama is going to give 500 million dollars to arm what he terms the "moderate opposition" in Syria, how can you be a "moderate" and a terrorist at the same time, does that mean that instead of killing people they will only half kill them.
America has wasted billions on these wars , can anyone explain why the Americans are so hell bent on getting rid of Assad(who isn't a fundamentalist)that they are prepared to waste even more money by arming even more lunatics.

Because the Americans regard themselves as the world's policeman and also, perhaps, because their trigger-happy electorate are not happy unless their military (or their puppets) are kicking somebody's 'ass' (I think they mean ar$e).

Sort of ironic really, the US for some inexplicable (read logical) reason were hell bent on ousting saddam hussain, when, ruthless dictator that he was, he successfully kept the factions apart. Well done US.

Sort of ironic really, the US for some inexplicable (read logical) reason were hell bent on ousting saddam hussain, when, ruthless dictator that he was, he successfully kept the factions apart. Well done US.

And don't forget Greasy Bliar. Well done him as well! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back