Death Penalty

I was just wondering which method the person that first thought of the back-to-wall toilet would prefer?

Maybe I could strangle them... :evil:

Sponsored Links
I would go with the firing squad out of the options available to me, but if I would prefer the guillotine all-in-all.
If was good enough for Marie Antoinette and Danton, then it is good enough for me!

Michael Portillo determined that the most pleasant way to die was in a chamber full of nitrogen.

Sponsored Links
Michael Portillo determined that the most pleasant way to die was in a chamber full of nitrogen.

If they mixed it with laughing gas i would pay to watch some scum die laughing/crying.

Put them in a room and just add small amounts of co without them necessarily knowing.

sat on a comfortable sofa they would put their heads back and fall gently asleep.

They just wouldnt wake up. simple, painless, peacefull and easy.

Make them watch back to back episodes of Eastenders, Coronation Street, Jeremy Kyle and Emerdale Farm for a month - that should work :D

Paedophiles!! A rusty blunt Stanley knife for starters!! Maybe a bit of stoning.

The murderers of Rigby, They should have accompanied Harry and the other amputees to the South Pole!!

The murderers of Rigby, They should have accompanied Harry and the other amputees to the South Pole!!
Why should decent folk, especially our brave troops have to put up with scumbags like those? They wanted to die at Woolwich and the Police should have obliged.

Why should decent folk, especially our brave troops have to put up with scumbags like those? They wanted to die at Woolwich and the Police should have obliged.

The Antarctic is a very cold, bleak and desolate region, anything could happen to those murderous scum!!

I'd go for either injection or gas chamber.... The thought of my corpse looking less than my usual perfect mortifies me. Though the gas chamber may give my skin a slightly off colour appearance.

Though following the fiasco with lethal injections in the US I'd take myself off to the vet... My dog smokie went very peacefully.

Sponsored Links
Back