DIY SOS programme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Normally I enjoy these (slightly cheesey) programs....they are usually good causes and the people seem genuinely touched at all the effort put in by local people (and by the license money in production.....)

I didnt catch the start of this week's episode - they had three toddlers and a house that was just about derelict by the sound of it. What was the back story please? How did they end up like that?

Sponsored Links
Soooooo, they had 3 kids and everyone chips in to give 'em a palace to live in? Blimey, I should be so lucky

Sponsored Links
Soooooo, they had 3 kids and everyone chips in to give 'em a palace to live in? Blimey, I should be so lucky

Well I don't think anyone plans triplets. However you see some of these places and you think you could at least tidy up a bit / wipe the mould off the walls. Also understand you should perhaps do one room at a time rather than take on the whole house and then realise after taking it apart that 1) you don’t know how to put it back together and then 2) understandably get overwhelmed by it.

Next weeks episode will be the single mum, 11 kids by ten different fathers.

Marvelous.

Yeah you're right. Just that, should earn her a new fence at the very least. :LOL: :LOL:

BBC Health and Safety??

Socket off the wall that was obviously live as it was in use.

Taking down the breasts without wearing masks??

Me and the wife were sat there (came in 1/2 way thorough) and wondering why the heck they had this done for them?

Triplets is just 3 kids.

We had 3 kids too - when are they going to come and finish the tiling in my kitchen for me? :p

dont worry, the work will start to fail about 24 hours after the crew leave.

well, I'm glad it wasn't just me that thought is was a waste of BBC money. I was hoping they had a real sad story behind their s**t-hole of a house.

Could be a really good programme if they concentrated on the actual work rather than the scripted vignettes.

Sponsored Links
Back