Electricity Supply

Another update:
http://news.newenergytimes.net/2014...es-in-alleged-independent-test-of-his-device/
A few weeks later, we distilled our findings into four sentences: ” In a seven-month period, the Rossi group sought credibility for its claim of extraordinary levels of excess heat through scientific and academic validation. In seven public attempts, the group tried to demonstrate convincing experimental evidence for its claims. In all attempts, the group failed. It has no experimental evidence on which to base its extraordinary energy claim.”

Rossi responded to our and other scientific critiques, saying that he didn’t need scientific validation and that he would go directly into commercial production of a working 1 MW reactor.

And later:

Despite the fact that Rossi abandoned his attempt to obtain scientific credibility years ago in favor of delivering a commercially available reactor that has yet to materialize, he has gone back to seeking scientific validation. It’s been four years; there is still no truly independent scientific confirmation of Rossi’s claim.

If you believe in this, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and buy one?

Sponsored Links
But big oil pays for the technology to be suppressed, everyone knows this, herpdaderp, all your arguments are invalid.

Ha ha, but you can buy a kit (or make the parts) to put together a machine that's so simple even a schoolgirl can assemble it...

Oi, that's sexist. You are implying that present day schoolgirls are not as bright as schoolboys.
That's rubbish. These days, schoolgirls are getting more and better A-levels than boys!

You should have said: "it's so simple even a thick schoolboy can assemble it".

Sponsored Links
How many of you don't believe that a machine exists where you can put 1 kiloWatt of electricity in and get 3 kiloWatts of heat out? Well it does! I have three to heat my house! It's called an "airconditioning unit". I set it to 24 degrees C and it takes 1kW of power to produce 3kW of heat!
You are misunderstanding how it works. A heat pump doesn't produce 3kw of heat from 1kw of energy. In fact it doesn't produce any heat at all. (well, aside from incidental heat produced by the system) What is does is take existing heat and simply move it from one place to another.

You may recall that a similar argument was used to "prove" that the Wright brothers' aircraft couldn't fly. Science couldn't explain it, at the time, so it had to be impossible. Other people couldn't get an aircraft to fly so it must be impossible. See the (lack of) logic?
It makes no sense that anybody would have tried to prove the Wright brothers aircraft couldn't fly. They didn't invent powered flight. It was invented years before them. So it was already well known that flight was possible.

A 747 has a takeoff weight of about 440,000 kg

It might be carrying 240,000 litres of fuel

Don't you think that the designers of nuclear power plants have considered the possibility of such terrorist attacks

The architect of the World Trade Center towers did. He stated categorically that they were designed to withstand a direct strike from a 747 and look what happened!

Still want nuclear?

A heat pump doesn't produce 3kw of heat from 1kw of energy. In fact it doesn't produce any heat at all. (well, aside from incidental heat produced by the system) What is does is take existing heat and simply move it from one place to another.
I'm glad you understand the concept because that's exactly how the so-called "Quantum Energy Generator" works. It transfers energy from one place to another. You put (say) 1kW in and get (say) 3kW out.

The architect of the World Trade Center towers did. He stated categorically that they were designed to withstand a direct strike from a 747 and look what happened!

Wrong in every conceivable way.

A heat pump doesn't produce 3kw of heat from 1kw of energy. In fact it doesn't produce any heat at all. (well, aside from incidental heat produced by the system) What is does is take existing heat and simply move it from one place to another.
I'm glad you understand the concept because that's exactly how the so-called "Quantum Energy Generator" works. It transfers energy from one place to another. You put (say) 1kW in and get (say) 3kW out.
In a heat pump system the extra energy already exists and can easily be measured. Where does the extra energy come from in the QEG?

I have had a brilliant idea for providing more electrical energy for domestic consumers, and it's free!

Use a water pump in reverse. Attach it to any water outlet and use a hose to expel the used water into the drains. Attach the spindle of the water pump to an electrical generator/alternator, then turn on the tap. Free electricity!

(Of course, if you have a water meter it may prove rather expensive.)

I have had a brilliant idea for providing more electrical energy for domestic consumers, and it's free!

Use a water pump in reverse. Attach it to any water outlet and use a hose to expel the used water into the drains. Attach the spindle of the water pump to an electrical generator/alternator, then turn on the tap. Free electricity!

(Of course, if you have a water meter it may prove rather expensive.)

I read somewhere that sometime in the late 19th early 20th centuries there were water powered motors available to drive sewing machines. Can't see them being very popular with the water suppliers. :)

In a heat pump system the extra energy already exists and can easily be measured. Where does the extra energy come from in the QEG?

From quantum particles obviously.

Sponsored Links
Back