Export drive

• Thread starter whitenoflight
  • Start date
W

whitenoflight

successive gov's over the past 55 years have failed to deal with the import/export deficit. In fact, I can't think of anything they have done for the benefit of the citizens. This should make it clear that voting for usual candidates will get the same results. You want change, not thru the establishment you won't. Ok that's outta the way. Exports will only increase by 2 ways, cost and quality. These 2 also apply to the home market, if the homers don't buy why would anyone else ? Next, currency exchange. Not being part of the euro [level playing field] costs everybody money on every exchange, therefore adding to the articles price. This is compounded by sterling being unbelievably strong. If exports have been bad when the pound was closer to parity with other currencies, how can exports improve when it is strong ? Trade figs were released for April it was a shock to all except me, I watched the pound getting stronger, I couldn't believe what politicians have been saying for the past 6 months. Now these buffoons are going to go to companies and tell them how to improve their exporting strategies. God almighty , patronising at the best insulting at the worst. You vote for this incompetence. Have a laugh when hear these morons talk about the economy and watch the exchange rate at the same time, then look at yourself and laugh some more

Sponsored Links
Reading your other posts am I / we to assume you are building up to telling us the " answer"? If you were in charge what would you do for the country?

Without being [unwarranted] tarnished with the racist or Nazi card I will comeback later after others have said their bit.

Sponsored Links
Anyway -

When the pound is strong it is bad for us and

when the pound is week it is bad for us.

With a name like 'Whitenoflight', (which may have possibly meant to have been 'White Not Flight'), I suspect that whatever he posts will be a veiled political statement on behalf of one of the 'Nationalist' parties.

:rolleyes:

With a name like 'Whitenoflight', (which may have possibly meant to have been 'White Not Flight'), I suspect that whatever he posts will be a veiled political statement on behalf of one of the 'Nationalist' parties.

:rolleyes:

I reckon it's drop clanger :LOL:

It is dropclanger. Lets see, this new poster has strong right wing views, but rather than post them will 'come back when others have said their bit'. Obvious bait.

Guess all the dead pigeons and pile of house bricks in his yard (as well as his cement mixing missus) is making the local wildlife steer clear, thus he is bored again.

I suppose it's a bit of a coincidence that Whiteflight appeared just when Dropclanger seemed to have stopped posting.

Of course I could be completely wrong: he could be running two personas so that he'll have 'someone else' to agree with himself! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back