Firage v Clegg - EU Debate

I don't believe a single word they say so its irrellevant which one I was referring too.
Since you believe it then more fool you. :rolleyes:

Ahh, I see. You're not really sure of the differentiation of the two issues. :rolleyes:
Then more fool you. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Their both lies. That part I do understand.

Ahh, but can you actually point to any specific lies told by either politician.

Shall I open the batting.
Farage stated that a) he's not a career politician and b) he only became involved following the signing of the Lisbon Treaty.
He made these two statements duing his second debate with Clegg. I didn't see or hear the first debate.

Faraage is not a career politician: He was involved in the Conservative party but left dissillusioned, in 1992, when John Major signed the Maarstricht Treaty. He's tried to gain a seat in UK Parliament in at least two elections, but failed. So he may accurately describe himself as not a career politician, but it's not for the want of trying.

He only became involved after the Lisbon Treaty: He was a founder member of UKIP in 1993. His campaigning and attempts at election were from about 1994. His leadership of UKIP started in 2006 (He was elected to EU Parliament in 1999) The Lisbon treaty was signed in 2007

Clearly, distortion of the real facts.

My apologies for any missing "r"s. My keyboard has a stubborn "r" key.

Sponsored Links
"Ahh, but can you actually point to any specific lies told by either politician."

clegg said a referendum is enshrined in uk law which is a blatant lie.

The tories are offering a referendum in 2017 supposedly.
Another blatant lie.

"clegg said a referendum is enshrined in uk law which is a blatant lie.

The tories are offering a referendum in 2017 supposedly.
Another blatant lie.

You're confusing the issue by failing to refer to which referendum Clegg was referring to, or when.
Clegg would be well aware that the bankbench motion has yet to be submitted.

There is no law about the 2017 referendum. It's a campaign promise.
How can you call it a lie when it is yet to happen. Unless you're claiming the pledge is a lie, which cannot be substantiated until post 2017.

How can it happen when its based on a lie from double crossing politicians?

To which are you referring, the potential future referendum, that the law is supposed to guarrantee, the referendum that is pledged in the Tory manifesto (although it's pobably not been written yet), or the withdrawal of UK from EU, via the invokation of Article 50?

5. Why don't you vote?........Because I don't care!.....Too lazy....et al!

Unfortunately the 5th option always records the highest % at elections.
Probably because there is no point ;)

I'm sure a few go into politics not to feather their own nests, but when there they realise they just have to do as their corporate/banking masters say they then merely do what is best for themselves...

"Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" is as true today as it was a couple of centuries ago!

Hence to the 99% it matters not which particular turd rises to the top when the dung heap is turned every few years!

To which are you referring, the potential future referendum, that the law is supposed to guarrantee, the referendum that is pledged in the Tory manifesto (although it's pobably not been written yet), or the withdrawal of UK from EU, via the invokation of Article 50?

No difference which one it is. Same result.

Sponsored Links
Back