Gold

If you invest in Russia or China you are at the mercy of gangsters.

They have none.

Bigger boys than you have come unstuck when things turned against them.

If you had savings in Royal Bank of Scotland, how much did you lose when it collapsed?

Nothing.

Sponsored Links
Well explained presentation.
The conjured numbers you borrow from the bank only becomes real (money) when you pay back the loan through your own blood sweat and tears.

I've never borrowed from a bank and never will.
Talk about enslaving yourself to a rogue system! ****a Kinte had more freedom.

Sponsored Links
But the really rich ones simply stole money...

I believe it's commonly known as 'setting up a bank'...

Revealed: why Gordon Brown sold Britain's gold at a knock-down price

http://tinyurl.com/crbar9u

Perhaps he actually did 'save the world' at that point - at least put off the disaster a few years, or even stoked the fire !

Documents have not been released... ????

BTW Wish I had the foresight to buy gold when he sold it - bet I was not alone !!

-0-

Revealed: why Gordon Brown sold Britain's gold at a knock-down price

http://tinyurl.com/crbar9u

An interesting article which confirms my opinion that the Labour party (borrow, borrow, borrow; spend, spend, spend) are incapable of running the country.

Yet I bet they get in next time. People are stupid.

Always wondered why gold was revered so much, ok it's a great conductor of heat and electricity, but (not quite so good) alternatives are available. You can't eat the stuff and it's only intrinsic value is its rarity, but then rarer metals are available, such as antimony, just a shame antimony is very poisonous.

When I brought my wedding rings for me and the ex wife I paid around £1,000 for them to be custom made.

After our divorce I took them to a local jeweler who offered me £50!!

I asked him to melt them down and turn them into a dog disk with the diamond in the centre, he refused as he said it was a waste of good gold I told him it was mine and I could do what I wanted to with it, he still refused.

It made me think it was worth more than the £50 he offered me??

Recently I went to one of those buy your gold for cash and was offered £250 which has tempted me as I'd like a new watch.

Always wondered why gold was revered so much, ok it's a great conductor of heat and electricity, but (not quite so good) alternatives are available. You can't eat the stuff and it's only intrinsic value is its rarity, but then rarer metals are available, such as antimony, just a shame antimony is very poisonous.

It looks nice. :D

Well yeah, I guess that is undeniable, but on darker complexions silver or platinum looks better IMHO. :D Silver, I said silver, never heard of platinum. :D

Well yeah, I guess that is undeniable, but on darker complexions silver or platinum looks better IMHO. :D Silver, I said silver, never heard of platinum. :D

white gold is nice.......especially nice with a big diamond to compliment its loveliness :cool:

As a true Yorkshireman, I don't see why we can't use brass for wedding rings.

Sponsored Links
Back