"Guardian" Conservatory roofs?

Sponsored Links
Yeah i remember it joe :( , like it was my own business i was promoting not, i'm a frigging service engineer and thought i'd just let you know of some good service i received.

Anyway i digress, @Joe, all conny roofs have the possibility of leaks, there can be a multitude of reasons why and how, give me your email address and i'll happily supply you with 50+ photos of poor workmanship, dodgy materials, wear n tear and storm damage

Conny! is your roof leaking? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Free advertising for your mate? ;)

Nope, it's a small business the other side of Bristol, he comes across as a decent sort of bloke, not like some "TECH" window companies i could name that change their name every so often.

So the workwear thing that was removed was different?

Yes you. Fix the roof then insulate and board it out.

So the workwear thing that was removed was different?

Joe, in my time posting in the windows and doors forum i've supplied links to various double glazing parts wholesalers and pointed many posters in the right direction and never had a link removed, i assumed that this was ok as it clearly wasn't my own company i was linking to and promoting, the same went IMO for the link i supplied to the workwear supplier, i guess i assumed wrongly and things have changed :confused:

Yes you. Fix the roof then insulate and board it out.

Let me rephrase that for you Joe.....'fix the roof and stop the leak', never had a policy holder wish they'd chosen a tiled roof over say a Pilkington 'Active' or Saint Gobain 'Bio-clean' glass roof, why spend thousands extra for glass then cover it over?

How many conservatories have glass? 5%? If it's polycarb. fix it and board it out.

Sponsored Links
Back