Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

Link works, (try again), and you're deliberately being obtuse. Repeating your rant doesn't change a thing.

The end...

Sponsored Links
Will you respond to my other points?
d) What is wrong with people specifying a peference for partners with green eyes, black hair, long legs or whatever attribute they find attractive?
Nothing is wrong and I didn't say there was. (Please show me where I said that?) Why are your deliberately missing my point. My point was/is he wanted to have a white girl so just say it. I won't go into detail as it would be vulgar, but it was known and common knowledge. Can I leave it there now please?
You conveniently left all of this out of your original comment. So isn't it absolutely natural for a reader to misinterpret your comment? If it was misinterpreted. Sorry, BT, but since reading your claim about being unfairly judged as a racist, I'm afraid your credibility has taken a big dive, as far as I'm concerned.

So, again, my point was he felt, for whatever reason, he couldn't just come out with it and say it.
But you've had to clarify the reason for your comment and interpretation of events

I went on to say if you can have a preference in the colour of a car, for example, why not in other walks of life.
I'm not sure that was your analogy, but I'll check.

So you are arguing with me over something with which we both agree AFAIK :confused:
As long as you continue with your denounciation of racism, there's no disagreement.

]What are you saying? That there are no racially abusive comments on this or other threads? Or that there are no racially prejudiced white people?
No! I don't know why you're aiming that at me or where it came from :confused: I'm sure there are and, as I said, I'm sure there are black and yellow racists too.
What precisely, "that there are no racist posts on this thread" or "that there are no racially prejudiced white people."
I'm quite happy to recap as to where it came from and why it was aimed at you, if you really feel it's needed.

]You think it's OK to trivialise racism?
Trivialise no. Although it does depend in what context I think. Jokes? Well if we can joke about other terrible things, like wars, then why not about gender, colour, gay, fat, short...? Or can we only do knock-knock jokes you would tell to your granny?
I trust you'll bear your statement in mind when you respond to the other comments.

Link works, (try again),
Yes it does now, but I didn't need it, but thank you anyway.

and you're deliberately being obtuse.
How precisely, by changing the semantics of my previous posts?
Kettle, pot, black?

Repeating your rant doesn't change a thing.
Repeating a statement doesn't make it true.

The end...
Nice talking to you, BT. I do happen to see a lot of logic in some of your posts, and I've said so many times.

May I suggest another concept: congruency. Talk the talk and walk the walk, basically.

Sponsored Links
Back