Islamic schools

Can I just quickly say... It's good to see sooey back.

Thoroughly nice bloke and always talks sense. FACT.

Sponsored Links
From the Christian Bible , Psalms 98:7-9
" He comes to rule the Earth, he will rule the World "

Hhmmm.......Not quite the same though is it???

Qur’an:9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

You've only got to look at Iraq to see that muslims can't even live peacefully with themselves. Remove the brutal dictator who was keeping the different factions in line and the slaughter begins.
Look at Africa where they widely targeting and killing christians.
Camerons answer to that is let them come, let them breed, but tell them to be more British.
:rolleyes:

Quite right. That's what I've been saying for a long time: pull out, don't interfere, and let the b*ggers kill each other off. I'm sure the world will be better off without them.

Not particularly bothered about what they do over there tbh.
It's what they may do over here in the future that I'd be more concerned about.

Sponsored Links
That's what I'm trying to say. He was labelled as a madman and not a Christian.

No religion calls for terrorist acts and mass killings.

But when a bunch of loonies set off bombs in London - they are plastered across the media as religious terrorists - not insane evil b********

Absolute nonsense.

How many christians are taught world domination as children.???? NONE

How many muslims are taught world domination, bloodshed, misery.????ALL

That's hardly telling Christians to go out and kill all the ****, though, is it?

Our own history shows that Christians, (British Christians) are not above a bit of violence, mayhem and murder to get their views over, not just here in UK but World Wide.

But when a bunch of loonies set off bombs in London - they are plastered across the media as religious terrorists - not insane evil b********

Absolute nonsense.

That's hardly telling Christians to go out and kill all the ****, though, is it?

Our own history shows that Christians, (British Christians) are not above a bit of violence, mayhem and murder to get their views over, not just here in UK but World Wide.

How far back in history are you going? The crusades?

jews are bad medicine, muslims are worse and more so. Pedantic history lessons as to who or what, don't and wont change the hole we are in. People better get it together or we,ll all be up the river. One thing for sure you know whos who on this site. Mark there cards for later,bloody traitors

cards marked for later.....? know who's who....? my spider sense is detecting foreshadowing.....oh my god, it was COATHANGER all along. what an clever ploy, who knew!. Cant wait for the big reveal from our resident anti social twerp, whipped and kept in his computer room by his brutish missus with nothing to do but troll forums for the rest of his life.

Absolute nonsense.

How far back in history are you going? The crusades?

" Shock and Awe " Invasion Iraq,
Maybe Afghanistan :rolleyes:

Certainly in some Birmingham schools, by all accounts. And more than likely in Bradford and Leicester as well. :LOL:

I warned everyone about this years ago. It's happening. :LOL: :LOL:

Even scarier for the future is as their numbers increase and they expand their muslamic ghettos in The UK, they will start increasing their influence and hold over our society through politics.

Only, it will be their own brand of politics, using the same bullying and corruption used to infiltrate Birmingham schools. Once they start getting their hands on the levers of power, and this WILL happen, then it really is game over for us. A very frightening prospect.

jews are bad medicine, muslims are worse and more so. Pedantic history lessons as to who or what, don't and wont change the hole we are in. People better get it together or we,ll all be up the river. One thing for sure you know whos who on this site. Mark there cards for later,bloody traitors

I'm not sure we can honestly throw out history and ignore it. What is happening now will be in the history books soon. So it is relevant.

We have invaded Iraq twice recently. Once on jumped up evidence of non existent weapons. There is black and white film footage of British troops in Iraq earlier in the century too. Lawrence of Arabia led a lot of Middle East uprising, and then we betrayed them.

India was doing fine until someone in a London office split the country in three by drawing lines on a map and moving millions of people and taking away their land and homes. Afghanistan has been invaded by countless eastern and western nations.

There's a lot of angry people on here because of what is being reported in the news. There are a lot of angry people worldwide who have lost everything and seen tens of thousands of their people murdered.

History shapes a nation and gives us identity. At the same time - a lot of mistakes have been made and we are still living with the effects.

I agree totally that both invasions of Iraq by our troops were wrong on every level. I feel the same way about Afghanistan. However those wrongdoings don't make me want to see my country ruined by a bunch of backwards barbarians. Why do some want to justify the ruination of our country?

I agree totally that both invasions of Iraq by our troops were wrong on every level. I feel the same way about Afghanistan. However those wrongdoings don't make me want to see my country ruined by a bunch of backwards barbarians. Why do some want to justify the ruination of our country?

There will always be extremists, be they Irish, Welsh, Scottish or Muslim that want to either kill or injure for their cause.

Fair point Mitch - it was written more to say that we can't throw out history - as some posts have hinted at.

But don't you think that we should consider what has gone wrong? If Scotland vote to leave the UK and it goes badly / goes really well. They will cite that vote and the day they separated as the reason for their failure / success.

I'm not trying to start any arguments. All the Muslims I meet here in London are normal - often cricket crazy - boys, girls, men and women.

There will always be extremists, be they Irish, Welsh, Scottish or Muslim that want to either kill or injure for their cause.

Definitely - animal rights too. Sadly, people will kill for many causes

In France after the rebellion, even the logical and scientific types then went on a killing spree of their own and slaughtered thousands who didn't follow them.

Sponsored Links
Back