Islamic schools

How far back in history are you going? The crusades?

" Shock and Awe " Invasion Iraq,
Maybe Afghanistan :rolleyes:

The British aren't responsible for Iraq. That was the traitor Bliar and his boss in America.

The British aren't responsible for Afghanistan. That was our poodle of a government under orders from their American masters.

In neither case were Christians responsible for murder. Nor were they solely responsible for any killing; remember we are a multi-cultural society now, aren't we?

Sponsored Links
How many muslims are taught world domination, bloodshed, misery.????ALL

Certainly in some Birmingham schools, by all accounts. And more than likely in Bradford and Leicester as well. :LOL:

I warned everyone about this years ago. It's happening. :LOL: :LOL:

Even scarier for the future is as their numbers increase and they expand their muslamic ghettos in The UK, they will start increasing their influence and hold over our society through politics.

Only, it will be their own brand of politics, using the same bullying and corruption used to infiltrate Birmingham schools. Once they start getting their hands on the levers of power, and this WILL happen, then it really is game over for us. A very frightening prospect.

Unlikely to be in my lifetime though, fortunately.

I feel sorry for our children - and I don't even have any.

No arguments here either Mr Monkey. My knowledge is fairly limited so I can't afford to argue :oops:
It's just when some posters refer to our countries wrongs, say in Iraq, they point out that many of a similar religion will clearly want retribution. That I understand. Often though I think I can read between the lines, a certain relish of our possible demise at the hand of Islam. As the posters are generally British ( bit of a guess ) that concerns me. FWIW your post wasn't one that of those.

We can't just drop responsibility when it suits us. British troops, planes and weapons were there. The decision was made by our elected government and their leader at the time of that election was Tony Blair. It was a landslide victory for them too.

Sponsored Links
Front page of the DM today. Tony Bliar the "Warmonger".
So very true.

But hey.. he married a staunch catholic and then converted himself and can now seek solace in the confession box.
Hardly a bloke of principles.

We can't just drop responsibility when it suits us. British troops, planes and weapons were there. The decision was made by our elected government and their leader at the time of that election was Tony Blair. It was a landslide victory for them too.

Thanks to the idiots who vote Labour, and probably still do. Short memories?

Front page of the DM today. Tony Bliar the "Warmonger".
So very true.

But hey.. he married a staunch catholic and then converted himself and can now seek solace in the confession box.
Hardly a bloke of principles.

I'm sure that's why he converted. "Say three Hail Marys," and all is forgiven.

I thought this topic was about Islamic schools? :eek:

Anyway, what are they doing about them. I went to a COE school they taught us about all sorts of religions, not one of them in preference or in a negative view. Completely impartial.
Why can't Muslim schools be like this? If not they have NO place in UK whatsoever. IMHO Muslim schools should be teaching the faith only, they are not mosques therefore the pupils shouldn't be treated as such.

And ANY faith which treats one sex as subordinates is totally and utterly wrong.

I do believe we should limit the number anyway. It's called integration into UK life (whats left of it, thanks to labour)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
And ANY faith which treats one sex as subordinates is totally and utterly wrong.

That's all faiths then, as far as I know.

To one extent or another. Some faiths won't let them be ministers. Some make them sleep in another room at certain times of the month. Others stone them to death when they have a bit of hows ya father or carry out honour killings on their daughters.

True but can anyone else refer to a school which makes the girls sit at the back of the class, and other religions singled out and given less education. Let alone bring along people with extreme views to give speeches.

These people should be charged with discrimination not just dismissed.

Dont get me wrong im not some namby pamby faggot part of the discrimination brigade.

I know a few of the misguided, weak and oblivious to the state of the urban areas cast the troll very easily to try and prevent the true danger being exposed. In fact I was banned from Twitter coz a turkey only wanted his side airing, I think you all know what breed he was. Truth hurts. I have lived in Brum all my life and I have witnessed personally what has happened on all levels. My city has been destroyed to such an extent that it is impossible to believe this is England. Street signs in the ghettos no longer carry the city coat of arms but a bloody mosque. It has now been abandoned in changing it back to the proper one. It is also impossible to travel thru these areas because they block up the streets with parking that if done in other parts would get a ticket. Anyone who has business in the city can add atleast half an hour to traveling on a good day. They are rude and ignorant and stink up everything they touch. Still the do goody liberals believe that the infestation isnt true and cast the rascist card. Well, wait until they spread out into your area and taste the far eastern ways all of them. Further, it may have been noticed that a rather ignorant fellow mentioned the dividing up of India when we left. I point out that if that wasnt done The Indians would have wiped these muslim ******* out. Now that is what I call a mistake ,supposed to learn by mistakes, doesnt seem like it. England for the english I wish

The 'race card' is a very powerful weapon, isn't it?
However, it has been used so much recently that it's beginning to lose its bite. The new buzz word seems to be 'islamophobia' now.

Strangely, I have never seen the word 'Christianophobia' used, despite there being indisputable examples of it happening.

I do agree, though, that many people do have a dislike or even fear of muslims, but why? There surely must be a reason. Why no equivalent 'phobia' of other religions?

says all doesnt it
The 'race card' is a very powerful weapon, isn't it?
However, it has been used so much recently that it's beginning to lose its bite. The new buzz word seems to be 'islamophobia' now.

Strangely, I have never seen the word 'Christianophobia' used, despite there being undisputable examples of it happening.

I would love to see people who conspired all this are brought to justice. Even if there is no law to punish them, the least government can do is name and shame them!
These are schools where kids should be treated equally. If anyone had problems with their daughters attending mixed schools they should had found them girls only school.

Sponsored Links
Back