Mad Dogs

Sponsored Links
Thought they were banned?
Do you need a license for them?

Sponsored Links
Staffies are only banned if cross bred with a Pit Bull.
Any dog crossed with a Pit is classed as 'Dangerous' and I believe may be put down if a vet or the police think it is a risk.
Personally I think its all down to the owners how a dog behaves.

Any dog crossed with a Pit is classed as 'Dangerous' and I believe may be put down if a vet or the police think it is a risk.

Not necessarily the case. dogs do turn.

Not if you take care of them and don't give them a reason to.

Not if you take care of them and don't give them a reason to.

You can rap them up in cotton wool and some will turn for no apparent reason. Anyone who says different haven't been around many dogs.

It does seem that nurture has a huge effect over nature when it comes to some animals. Just wondered if anyone could hazard a guess as to why dogs that have been fine for the first few years of their lives suddenly go on the rampage.

I think them being Terriers can have something to do with it.

Fighting is in their psyche. Yoe? u may manage to surpress it but i doubt you'll ever eliminate it completely.

Now, a puffy poodle or such like. You don't hear about them having a go very often - or are people too embarassed to say if they do get bit by one :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back