MAS Flight Number MH 370

trazor";p="3063158 said:
What are you smoking........ :LOL:

Sadly human beings don't learn easily from their mistakes, if you stick a sore thumb poking out of the the skyline, touching the clouds, you are very very vulnerable, not only to accidental contact as one helicopter recently walked into a crane on London, but an easy target for sucide hijackers as 9/11 trajedy. Now what do you think I should smoke?

Sponsored Links
Sadly human beings don't learn easily from their mistakes, if you stick a sore thumb poking out of the the skyline, touching the clouds, you are very very vulnerable, not only to accidental contact as one helicopter recently walked into a crane on London, but an easy target for sucide hijackers as 9/11 trajedy. Now what do you think I should smoke?

Are you OK.

Are you OK.

No, not really, I just found out that why our food prices have gone through the roof is because 60% of production of corn is being used for converting to bio fuels, and 30% is being fed to pigs and that leaves us humans a meagre 20% for our breakfast, so this makes us dull as ever! oh and out of pocket!

Well they are pretty sure now that it did fly into the ocean and sank.

Apparently, they are going to attempt to locate and recover the 'black box'. Presumably the ocean is not too deep in that area. If they do manage it, we might find out more about how it happened.

Sponsored Links
took them 2 years for AF447 and they had much more ACARS data and location info i believe.

Simple idea,,, Why not make the transponder, only accessible by ground crews? ie, they turn it on manually (let's say there's a switch under a flap in the wing/body) before every flight, and turn it off once it reaches it's destination. Hard wired into the electrical system, in such a way that the flight deck can't turn it off.. The black box can't be turned off by the flight crew, so make the transponder the same. ;) ;) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Simple idea,,, Why not make the transponder, only accessible by ground crews? ie, they turn it on manually (let's say there's a switch under a flap in the wing/body) before every flight, and turn it off once it reaches it's destination. Hard wired into the electrical system, in such a way that the flight deck can't turn it off.. The black box can't be turned off by the flight crew, so make the transponder the same. ;) ;) ;)

True, and also make the black box so that in the event of a crash, it is ejected away from the crash scene so that it can survive fire and make it a floater too, so that it won't sink to the bottom of the sea and keep on floating, and put some solar panels so that it could continue to ping! and why not add some apps so that it could upload all the data it holds to a satelite so that it becomes immediately available, and its GPS location transmitted to any satelite in the vacinity, up on ejcetion, so that it raises a self alert as well as help to guide the rescue teams to the location of the crash to pick up any survivors.

Why doesn't the black box transmit its data? If you can use a mobile phone on board and the plane can transmit data to Rolls Royce - then it can transmit data to a ground terminal. Then it would be a much simpler job to find the plane and you've already got the data anyway.

Why doesn't the black box transmit its data? If you can use a mobile phone on board and the plane can transmit data to Rolls Royce - then it can transmit data to a ground terminal. Then it would be a much simpler job to find the plane and you've already got the data anyway.

We have suggested that already Joe, since it would be impossible to transmit a continuous stream of real time data, due to satelite bandwidth restrictions, hence it can transmit packets of data every few minutes inetrval, provided that at the time of transmitting there are receiving satelites or ground stations in the vacinity, otherwise, an ejected black box can continue to transmit its location from close to a crashed location where it was ejected and as soon as any satlites circle above within a few minutes, the black box data is then received and relayed to appropriate departments to take action if critical.

Mind you I was discussing about the plane having gone down into the sea, sure by now there would have been hundreds of objects that can float from an aircarft such as passengers clothing items, papers, broken faom pieces, hundreds of items not just one or two panels that we so far have not managed to reterive or clarify if these are from that flight.

Breaking News: Hundreds of objects floating, (122 objectsseen) some shining with silver appearance were observed by a French satelite, hence what I said if a plane had gone down, there should have been hundreds of objects floating around not just one or two seen so far, this new location is about 2550Km from Perth. (just heard on Sky News by Malaysian Tarnsport Minsiter at a live Press Conference)

There is going to be no closure for Chinese relatives until they find the true cause of why the plane turned West and then south and same goes for me. I won't rst until they find this black box and sare its data with all concerned.

One Chinese rightly chellenged why the plane was not detected by Thiland when it flew over its territory by its military or civilian radars, so that shows that many Nations aren't alert at all, imagine if some hostile nation (N.Korea) had launched a nuke and no one would have been able to detect until a week later when all would have been devastated!

One Chinese rightly chellenged why the plane was not detected by Thiland when it flew over its territory by its military or civilian radars, so that shows that many Nations aren't alert at all, imagine if some hostile nation (N.Korea) had launched a nuke and no one would have been able to detect until a week later when all would have been devastated!

I don't think it would take a week until someone found out!

Sponsored Links
Back