Muslim riots in Paris

Sponsored Links
We wouldn't have London wrecked if they'd been a bit tougher here.

Take your crown off, DQ!

The violence happened because of the way the cops reacted.

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Typical Muslim apologist.

Then again, your step dad was a Muslim eh? You are a Muslim too aren't you?

You are in a fantasy world.

You have been repeatedly told the facts (I'm not talking about opinion or debate here but facts) about various issues in various threads over a long period of time but you have chosen to ignore the truth.

Instead, you fabricate information in a futile attempt to validate your argument.

One can only guess at the reasons for this behaviour.

I wish we had the balls that the Frogs seem to have:

"According to the other woman, named as Cassandra B, 20, the officers pushed her mother and then grabbed her by the veil and pushed her over the bonnet of a car."

In my opinion, they're never going to stop their demands, complaining, rioting and accusations that everyone is racist. What's going to happen in Britain, I wonder:

The country will have to be divided into two segregated 'sub-nations'?
They'll be given Wales on the agreement that they won't take over England?
They'll all eventually be killed in riots?
They'll take over the whole country?

We live in interesting times.

Don't worry, The government here will never ban the wearing of silly veils. They'll bend over backwards to accommodate the wants and needs of foreigners who now live on our shores. Only when it's too late, will they even think about taking any sort of action (it's already too late and they are not taking any action) Anyone who dare complain about Muslims/Foreigners is seen as intolerant and racist (notice the Muslims/foreigners , however are never branded intolerant/racist, even though they so clearly are)

I can't work out whether our MPs are frightened of them or get some sort of backhanders to keep them quiet.

I can't work out whether our MPs are frightened of them or get some sort of backhanders to keep them quiet.
One of my old lecturers asked us a question one - "is something a problem only when it's perceived as one?" I guess that it's not a problem as far as they're concerned.

It's often cited that MP's have a loose grasp of reality. I disagree - IMHO they have an excellent grasp of the reality that they create for themselves, quite regardless of the fact that this reality is only a small part of a bigger picture.

You are in a fantasy world.

You have been repeatedly told the facts (I'm not talking about opinion or debate here but facts) about various issues in various threads over a long period of time but you have chosen to ignore the truth.

Instead, you fabricate information in a futile attempt to validate your argument.

One can only guess at the reasons for this behaviour.

You don't need to be ashamed of your Asian stepfather. Why do you deny him?

IMHO they have an excellent grasp of the reality that they create for themselves, quite regardless of the fact that this reality is only a small part of a bigger picture.
Eh?

What the feck does this mean? The Plain English people will love this one.."..and the gibberish award goes to..."

Sponsored Links
Back