Natural justice

Sponsored Links
(The first bit needs deleting from the link sooey)

Brutal but more than fair in my book.
I'd be interested to see the outcome of the trial, regarding punishment though.

Sponsored Links
Cheers lmb, don't think it's brutal enough personally, but a good start.

The father did a great job. Being The US, they're not charging him with assaulting the paedo.

Would bet my pension that it would be a completely different outcome here.

Looks like he got off light.
He was lucky bruce willis didn't walk in with a sword.

A guy near me who served time for kiddy fiddling and his completely innocent girlfriend were burned alive.
Bothe died.

In this country the father would be handed down a longer sentence than the nonce.

I bet we'll begin to see more of this sort of thing over here before long. I think most people are getting pretty fed up with do-gooder judges handing down lenient 'sentences' and, in the process, encouraging even more crime.

Personally, I'm all for it, although I realise there is always the possibility for mistakes to be made, particularly by the thickos - the 'paediatrician' effect, for example.

my guess would be most fathers in this situation would beat nine shades out of the perp. I would.

Don't see that abusing the abused solves anything.
You may as well say the same about custodial sentences.

It's called justice.
I would say the same about custodial sentences, if they had any deterrent we would have empty prisons. We just lock people up because it keeps jo public happy and avoids dealing with the real problems.
Revenge is a natural response to human emotion, does not justify it though, justice should be based on fact and reasoning, not emotion.

Revenge isn't an emotion, its an action taken in response to an emotion.
Like the two people near me who were doused in petrol and burned alive.

Sponsored Links
Back