ramadan ends

C

collisioni

My wife works at a place that employs some of these . Management had to get some temps in to cover. They even cost us money when they work. What a country .

Sponsored Links
I presume that you and your wife both work Christmas Day, Easter and all the bank holidays then?

Sorry everybody - I think I might have just fed a troll (halal meat of course)

My wife works at a place that employs some of these . Management had to get some temps in to cover. They even cost us money when they work. What a country .

Why couldn't they work? I thought they worked but didn't eat till news at ten or summit.

Sponsored Links
Which of the Christian values are you subscribing too then?

Love thy neighbour?

Or maybe you're not actually a Christian, you just enjoy the benefits?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ramadan's over.

PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I don't like any trouble making parasites - of any creed, culture, colour, nationality or religion.

I dislike all trouble making parasites - green, white, indigo, black, brown, pink, yellow.

PS - Very pleased I'm making you sick, let's just hope it's serious not just a passing bug

Well I wasn't expecting a thanks you for making you sick but ta very much!

Impressive comeback, not, lol. I bet you like curry and being idle and going to the corner shop . Don't think about where your money is going I bet and what it is being used for either. Perhaps you should as your interpretation of parasite ain't mine

1)Yes like curry - along with a wide range of other "foreign foods"

2) Enjoy being busy and usually am.

3) Not sure what the corner shop has to do with anything but yes I do go there.

4) Think very hard about where my money goes and resent it being given to bone idle B*st*rds of every type

5) Parasite - very clear about what a parasite is, suggest you check your dictionary if you're not sure yourself.

Presumably you are hard at work all day - oh hang on a mo, you seem to have time to post during the working day. Maybe somebody is paying you to loaf about on websites when you should be working.

yes I do work and perhaps you should read what's on my profile. I know what a parasite is, you clearly do not. Chances you help fund parasites and terrorists. How naïve you are, sac.

Nice Japanese bikes - surprised you don't ride a British one.

And a nice picture of a "foreign" building

How very patriotic of you!

Sponsored Links
Back