ramadan ends

Sponsored Links
My wife works at a place that employs some of these . Management had to get some temps in to cover. They even cost us money when they work. What a country .

I wonder whether, when Britain becomes a muslim country, Christians will be permitted to have a day off work at Christmas.

Fair's fair.

Personal view is that all organised religion is a farce (not to mention the source/excuse for most conflicts in the world both historically and now).

I'm not sure what basis calling the UK a Christian country is now.

Christmas seems to be an excuse for excessive spending and getting p*ss*d - I don't see much evidence of it being a religious festival anymore.

what a fool you're making of yourself roguehanger. you've even taken to downloading pictures of gay people off the net to pass them off as yourself. no wonder your wife has interesting hobbies.

Sponsored Links
My wife works at a place that employs some of these . Management had to get some temps in to cover. They even cost us money when they work. What a country .

Don't you think this is the fault of the management and not the Muslims who work in that organisation/team?
I know a lot of Muslims who happen to work on Eid day (full day or half day) because their managers won't allow more than certain number of people off which is fair enough. Please stop blaming Muslims for everything and you'll become more sane!
I'm sure there are loads of Christians and people from other faiths working in Muslim countries and I'm pretty certain a lot of Christians take time off at Christmas, Easters etc..
By the way majority of the corner shops are owned by Indians who're mainly Hindus. Please do your research before you start spreading your hatred!

For the 2nd time in as many weeks a reply I made didn't appear. I am pleased because I shall repeat it for as good as word for word , in a bit. Why pleased ? coz it shows what a pair of idiots who must be living in a parallel universe. They clearly can't read or see what's gone on in this country, as in other western states. Why would it be different here ?

Back