Reparations for slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'd like to see RH bluster and fuffle, if he found out that the posters he is patronising so, were actually of a less anglo-saxon persuasion than he presumes.........
A couple of points, Brigadier, I'm not patronising anyone, and it's not me who assumes the true anglo-saxon persuasion of others.
I've forgotten the percentage mentioned in that film "Skin" that was on BBC the other night, but it was a very high percentage of white South Africans had black South African genes in their DNA. This, in effect, made a mockery of the race classifications in SA in the '50s.

Edit: Just checked on my quoting of a percentage and the words used were "most white Afrikans". A specific percentage wasn't mentioned.

Sponsored Links
Truly racist comments are removed by the mods.
Only if/when they are bought to the attention of the mods, and I don't see that happening often. Although there has been a vast impovement over the last year or so.
To be fair to the mods, a) they can't be expected to monitor all the posts so rely on other posters to make them aware of potentially offensive posts, and b) they also remove unsenstive posts, that may or may not be 'ist but are potentially offensive for other reasons.

what is your definition of racism, is it some one who doesn't like other races or is it someone you don't like. :LOL:
If you want to be educated, I suggest you go to school, not expect me to educate you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
My apologies for the belated addition. I knew the quote I wanted but it's taken me a while to trackdown a source and unfortunately this is the best I could find and I suspect that this is a simplified tweaking of a Bertrand Russell opinion by Jefferey Archer:
'Views overheard in the nursery are always harder to dislodge than those taught in the classroom.' - Bertrand Russell.
https://twitter.com/ClintArcher/status/173407978966364161[/QUOTE]
So it would seem it might too late for an education to undo any mistaken beliefs you've picked up in infanthood.

Is coathanger actually a real person? Or, more likely, that he's some kind of virus programme left over from the Blair era, programmed to counter anyone with thoughts or opinions that aren't 'on message'.

If hangeron is a real human, he puts a lot of effort into pushing the diversity agenda that he has allowed his gullible mind to believe is the way forward, after being brainwashed by the liberal machine.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Is coathanger actually a real person? Or, more likely, that he's some kind of virus programme left over from the Blair era, programmed to counter anyone with thoughts or opinions that aren't 'on message'.

If hangeron is a real human, he puts a lot of effort into pushing the diversity agenda that he has allowed his gullible mind to believe is the way forward, after being brainwashed by the liberal machine.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Definitely worthy of a response but sadly it'll have to wait.
No time now but I'll catch up tomorrow. :cool:

Ah yes, A bit like 'War Games'

Ahh didn't that computer play with itself too ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ahh didn't that computer play with itself too ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Poor Coathanger. He must be exhausted bless him

Hangeron's not back to lecture us on our sinful ways until tomorrow. Apparently, he's blowing a horn. :eek:

You're all free to be as racist as you want tonight. :LOL: :LOL:

When he was at school taking his exams, the teacher told the class they all had to be there in the morning for their exams. "There can be no excuses whatsoever." Rogue held his hand up and asked,, "What if I'm suffering from complete sexual exhaustion in the morning?" The teacher calmly replied,,,,, "In that case, you'll have to write with your left hand." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DNA studies suggest that less than 5% of British males are of Anglo -Saxon heritage.

Link?

I said in my post that I did not have a link yet (as I was quoting from memory), so for now some of us may have to resort to reading a book while I find one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Origins...9&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=Oppenheimer+British

Read it a few years back and also similar articles in some journals.

Yes. My apologies; you did indeed.

But £5 plus for a book? I'll wait for an internet link, thank you!

(Anyway, I'm almost certain that I'm of Anglo-saxon stock, with a possibility of some small Norse contribution. I do know for certain that I'm a little bit Irish too, as my paternal great grandmother had the name Corke.)

But £5 plus for a book? I'll wait for an internet link, thank you!

(Anyway, I'm almost certain that I'm of Anglo-saxon stock, with a possibility of some small Norse contribution. I do know for certain that I'm a little bit Irish too, as my paternal great grandmother had the name Corke.)

Apology not needed but accepted!

I will try to get some links. I don't think that his book is definitive, but it's an interesting area that is probably going to become more accurate/refined with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back