Reparations for slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
RH is busy now - Operation Trojan has been rumbled, so he's having to think up a different approach :D

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...gham-muslim-mp-khalid-mahmood-6900381[/QUOTE]

If you want to take over a country, indoctrinate the next generation.
So the Islamic fundamentalists have adopted the methods used by the few teachers and ex-teachers that post their extremist views on GD forum.
No doubt there are many more and will continue to be more.

Your extemist views and prejudices have been aired many, many times, by your own contributions. Do you honestly expect us to believe that those prejudices are/were not evident in your teaching? :eek:

Perhaps, like the article mentioned above, the normal and rational members of the society have exposed the biased fundamentalists.

We should all maintain our vigilance against extremism, in all its forms.

Fortunately, to re-use a quote:
'Views overheard in the nursery are always harder to dislodge than those taught in the classroom.' - Bertrand Russell.
https://twitter.com/ClintArcher/status/173407978966364161[/QUOTE]
It can work both against us and for us.
Interestingly, Bertrand Russell (around the 1900's. I'm not sure of the exact time without research) suggested that education should begin at two years old! :?: :?:

Is coathanger actually a real person? Or, more likely, that he's some kind of virus programme left over from the Blair era, programmed to counter anyone with thoughts or opinions that aren't 'on message'.

If hangeron is a real human, he puts a lot of effort into pushing the diversity agenda that he has allowed his gullible mind to believe is the way forward, after being brainwashed by the liberal machine.

Ah yes, A bit like 'War Games'
I did promise you a response:

I've never been an agony-uncle before but I'll give it a go, but don't expect the typical sympathetic response:
How long have you had these delusions? I can assure you that they are not normal and defintely something that you should be worried about.

When you seek professional help, which I strongly advise you to do, ensure that you tell them that you think that you are being outsmarted by a computer programme or a machine.

Don't worry if they give you some strong medication. It'll be for your own good... in the long run.

I would also earnestly suggest that you tell your doctor about these messages that you are referring to.

Your frequent use of such terms as "are they real?", "some kind of virus", "gullible" and "brainwashed" indicate some kind of serious malfunctioning of your circuitry......oops sorry, I meant hardwiring.....oops I meant it might be your software at fault....oops sorry, is my humiliation of an earlier model obvious?
Well, your model did have known inherent faults. :eek:

Sponsored Links
When he was at school taking his exams, the teacher told the class they all had to be there in the morning for their exams. "There can be no excuses whatsoever." Rogue held his hand up and asked,, "What if I'm suffering from complete sexual exhaustion in the morning?" The teacher calmly replied,,,,, "In that case, you'll have to write with your left hand." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Your obsession with lone sexual techniques is obvious. But then your nom de plume is about flies.
When you've finished fiddling with your flies, ensure that your keeper has a licence for you. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/6234290.stm
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

RH is busy now - Operation Trojan has been rumbled, so he's having to think up a different approach :D

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...gham-muslim-mp-khalid-mahmood-6900381[/QUOTE]

If you want to take over a country, indoctrinate the next generation.
So the Islamic fundamentalists have adopted the methods used by the few teachers and ex-teachers that post their extremist views on GD forum.
No doubt there are many more and will continue to be more.

Your extemist views and prejudices have been aired many, many times, by your own contributions. Do you honestly expect us to believe that those prejudices are/were not evident in your teaching? :eek:

Perhaps, like the article mentioned above, the normal and rational members of the society have exposed the biased fundamentalists.

:

(with regard to the rational people exposing the fundamentalists), possibly so, RH, but Mr Mahmood himself said that the locals were too frightened to speak up about this. He actually said yesterday, in interview on R5L, "I thought we were supposed to have free speech, in this country."

(with regard to the rational people exposing the fundamentalists), possibly so, RH, but Mr Mahmood himself said that the locals were too frightened to speak up about this. He actually said yesterday, in interview on R5L, "I thought we were supposed to have free speech, in this country."
Well, perhaps it indicates the methods employed by typical fundamentalists of all persuasions.
As far as "free speech" is concerned. We, on GD forum, obviously lampast those that dare to speak out against the mainstream comments, as per Whitespirits reference "on message".

Indeed. Rule by fear, which is what happens in 'certain countries'!

(Sorry, I don't know the full background to your response as I don't bother to read RH's ramblings.)

Indeed. Rule by fear, which is what happens in 'certain countries'!

(Sorry, I don't know the full background to your response as I don't bother to read RH's ramblings.)
What you really mean is that you're incapable of thinking of a reasonable response to my comments. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We should all maintain our vigilance against extremism, in all its forms.

But the fundamentalists shouldn't be here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And persobnally, I don't want to have to live on edge, wondering which extremeist from the 'Religion Of Peace' is plotting to wipe me out when I'm shopping at Asda, in an attack similar to the Kenyan one. I don't want my sphincter to tighten every time I'm on the Tube and someone in a bedsheet and a comedy beard gets on with a rucksack.

We now all have to virtually strip to our underware before boarding a flight. Thanks, followers of the 'Religion Of Peace'. Yet another benefit you have brought to civilisation. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Because, lets not pretend that they're not out there planning these things as we speak.

I don't want to have to encounter these people, because all they bring here are their problems and medieval ways.

And before you level any accusations, I'm not totally anti immigration. Immigration has to be right for us - that means immigrants in containable numbers with something to offer. People wandering around in white bedsheets and sandals or covered head to toe in black tarpaulins will never have anything to offer to a modern, technologically advanced society. That's just importing poverty and a drain on the productive parts of society.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
But the fundamentalists shouldn't be here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Silly boy, they're already here. Some of them are regular contributors on the GD forum!
Your poblem is that you think eveyone else is a fundamentalist without realising that you're one too. :rolleyes:

I don't want my sphincter to tighten every time I'm on the Tube and someone in a bedsheet and a comedy beard gets on with a rucksack.
Yes, those kkk chapters are dangerous. :rolleyes:

We now all have to virtually strip to our underware before boarding a flight.
I hope your guardian put some clean underwear on you this morning. :LOL: :LOL:

If people like you had listened to people like me, we wouldn't have to worry.
If you talked a bit of sense people might listen.........nahh, no chance......of you talking sense. :LOL: :LOL:

And before you level any accusations, I'm not totally anti immigration.
No just racist. Your reference to bedsheets, tarpaulins and "these people" confirms that. :rolleyes:

People wandering around in white bedsheets and sandals or covered head to toe in black tarpaulins will never have anything to offer to a modern, technologically advanced society. That's just importing poverty and a drain on the productive parts of society.
More racist rants. Perhaps if you bother to read what you've written you might.....just might, understand what was racist about it. :rolleyes:

Naaah, you're too dumb to realise.

The usual cries of racism ( not necessarily an insult if disagreeing with the current madness makes you racist), and juvenile insults. Shout racism and try and close it down. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Reminds me of Brown's reaction to a voter with similar concerns - she was patronised and laughed at.

You can't tell me that what I have written wrong. Maybe the straight-talking language jars with your wanting to censor everyone who doesn't agree with your twisted agenda. So just throw the tired old insults around instead. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where were you yesterday coathanger? Were you lecturing someone in another country that you don't live in?

The usual cries of racism ( not necessarily an insult if disagreeing with the current madness makes you racist), and juvenile insults. Shout racism and try and close it down.

True, and accusations of racism have been so overdone by now that it's beginning to lose any meaning or impact.

The usual cries of racism ( not necessarily an insult if disagreeing with the current madness makes you racist), and juvenile insults. Shout racism and try and close it down. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Reminds me of Brown's reaction to a voter with similar concerns - she was patronised and laughed at.

You can't tell me that what I have written wrong. Maybe the straight-talking language jars with your wanting to censor everyone who doesn't agree with your twisted agenda. So just throw the tired old insults around instead. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You (and your BNP/EDL friends) really do not see how you have made a racist comment, do you.
Well, I'll give you a clue. You made an assertion similar to:
"All NHS doctors and nurses are murderers because there's been a couple of occasions of it being true. And thus all doctors and nurses have nothing positive to contribute to society. They are there in their hospitals and surgeries planning their next crime against humanity. Their practices are medieval and create problems. I'm not totally anti-NHS, just those wandering around in their white gowns and stethoscopes in their pockets."

Absurd, isn't it? My apologies to all for that ridiculous analogy.

So, when you go to visit your doctor or your hospital, is there a real danger of you crapping yourself based on the flawed assumption made above?

Your true views are evident, not only when you suggested that Tommy Robinson (aka a few other names) would have made a good PM, but also in your racially motivated comments.

To provide you with a brief insight into the man you thought would have been a good PM:
Outspoken anti-muslim, Ex-offender and ex-prisoner, ( assault and drugs), Co-founder of EDL and ex-member of BNP.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
Do I need to continue?

What kind of half-wit are you? Don't bother answering that. It was a rhetorical question because I already knew the answer.

If you see an advertisement for a vacant village idiot post going round your way, I'd apply for it if I were you. You're eminently qualified.

If you need a hand to complete the application form, I suspect there's at least a couple on here who are qualified to assist you.

At least Tommy Robinson seems to be softening a little in his prejudices. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back