Rossi E-Cat cold fusion to solve world energy problems

Sponsored Links
Ahh, that's the last time I'm ever getting on an aircraft manufactured by bloody Airbus then. Thanks WarmSox, for the heads up. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A quick glance gives me the impression that this is a variation on a standard catalyst fuel cell using hydrogen and air to produce heat without a flame.

Sponsored Links
Warm Socks

Have a look at the news of ZETA

ZERO ENERGY THERMO- NUCLEAR ASSEMBLY

http://www.britishpathe.com/video/dr-fry-interviewed-on-zeta-hydrogen-power-from/query/nuclear

as a starting point

The results from the ZETA trials made it clear that cold fusion would be very difficult to initiate. More concerning was the fear that once the "cold" reaction had started it could become uncontrollable and develop into an extremely hot plasma that would melt out of the containment system. The intense heat may last only a few milliseconds before the available fuel is consumed but in that time the containment system and the energy transfer system would be damaged beyond repair.

It may be that the claims that cold fusion has produced kilowatts of power are true. But the duration of production was only a few milliseconds and no useful energy was available to be removed from the "reactor".

here is some info for Andrea Rossi who has just sold the first cold fusion device to a customer

Do please tell us more about the customer that you mentioned four years ago.

here is some info for Andrea Rossi who has just sold the first cold fusion device to a customer

Do please tell us more about the customer that you mentioned four years ago.

Well, if you were to follow some of the links you would discover that the device(s) have been running/operating a factory as part of a test of sustainability. I will run for one year,
I has been running for 7 months ok so far .
there is a countdown clock on the link
At the end of the year the location & customer will be announced. etc..

Then everyone will pretend they always believed in cold fusion after all. such is thee history of Scientism.

Warmm socks

You are so behind the times.

Read this

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...lant-now-available-yours-for-just-1-5-million

There is even a picture of the 1 mega watt generator in a handy transport container.

cold confusion.jpg

Well, if you were to follow some of the links you would discover that the device(s) have been running/operating a factory as part of a test of sustainability. I will run for one year,
I has been running for 7 months ok so far .
there is a countdown clock on the link
At the end of the year the location & customer will be announced. etc..

Then everyone will pretend they always believed in cold fusion after all. such is thee history of Scientism.
I believe that controlled nuclear fusion (cold, hot or tepid, I don't know) for usable energy production will, one day, become fact.

Nuclear fission was developed, initially, as a form of weapon and has been refined to be a very efficient means of energy production. Nuclear fusion also was developed as a weapon, and that was many years ago. Yes, there are hurdles to be overcome to refine it into a controlled means of energy production, but I don't see why this shouldn't happen in time.

What I don't believe, however, is the stuff proposed by this Rossi gentleman. He makes many claims and attempts to back them up with lots of gobbledegook, but there is a distinct lack of any hard evidence.

I do admit, though, that there have been gifted individuals in history (Tesla, for example) who have not had the backing (at least initially) of large organisations of high-standing and who have made astounding discoveries. However, I see no evidence of Rossi being one of them.

Perhaps I shall be proved wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back