Scottish independence.

Almost half of scots voted against remaining within the union, that was even with uncertanties regarding currency and taxes.
What does that tell you??

The world moves on, its hardly great britain anymore, so many people stuck in the past.

You can say what you like about us being bitter etc but even with severe biased bbc scaremongering, prime example...telling old people their pensions arent safe even though it was proved wrong by dwp it was still one of the main bt camps arguments.

The younger generations arent as easily fooled with the lies, our time will come again and the same aging population that is afraid of change, will no longer be voting and the people who bottled it will be wiser.

Of course there will no doubt be another war before then that we as the uk will have gotten into before then, and tragically more lives will be lost and more debt accumulated.

The mentality and ugliness of some posts on here are ridiculous, why cant you simply accept that many of us have completely different views on how we want to run our country in the future compared to the majority of southern england.

Im not scared of change, I can hold my head up high and know I was part of the 45%

Or.....

You are all for democracy, except when it doesn't go your way.
Very good........

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back