sharia law ?

C

collisioni

Yes please, if applied to muslims only. Us WASPS have been thru the ages of barbarism but it seems that some of the residents are incapable of taking this on board. This theory runs into difficulty when law changes and traditions have been adjusted to suit these minds from another world. Why can't we give them this law ? I have no problem with hand chopping and beheading in our streets, we did it at hangings. Have a day out and do some knitting. This form of entertainment only applies to muslims. If a muslim commits a crime against any race he gets their punishment. If any other race living here commits any crime against anyone it's English law. Would save a fortune , might even reduce your tax burden

Sponsored Links
I agree to a point.

Unfortunately, muslim women would end up with even fewer rights than they already have, and expect regular public stonings to death for adultery and apostasy - women only, of course.

Of course English law is so much better.

Perhaps that's why repeat offenders get let off repeatedly, little old ladies get mugged and raped and celebrity perverts get away with their disgusting behaviour for decades.

I don't see what that has got to do with the subject. Further, no legal system is perfect or the people in it.

Sponsored Links
So your point is not about the effectiveness of any type of law, you just want to discriminate against muslims in the uk?

typical, your race screams that you want these crazy laws ,then make out I'm a racist. You want it all ways, about sums it up.

I agree to a point.

Unfortunately, muslim women would end up with even fewer rights than they already have, and expect regular public stonings to death for adultery and apostasy - women only, of course.

The last time I read, sharia laws are the same for both men and women. Stoning to death applies to either a man or a woman who's married and commits adultery.
I think this harsh punishment would stop everyone from cheating on their spouses. If a man or a woman isn't happy in their married life and they want to be with someone then they both have the right to break the marriage and then get married to the person they want to be with.
IMO this is a great solution to what is happening around the world right now. A lot of women would be saved from men who just want to use women. A lot of marriages won't break because one partner has cheated and the other has found out about it.

Of course English law is so much better.

Perhaps that's why repeat offenders get let off repeatedly, little old ladies get mugged and raped and celebrity perverts get away with their disgusting behaviour for decades.

I agree completely, which is why I said I agree with sharia law 'up to a point'.

I don't care what the statistics say, I believe crime in this country is increasing and the reason is perfectly clear to anyone but an idiot or a politician. Our penal system is a joke and, in fact, appears to encourage crime.

I hear almost every day about the police going to a great deal of trouble to catch offenders, then to persuade the CPS goons that they should go to the trouble of prosecuting, only to find that some cloud-cuckoo-land judge decides that the poor little thing 'deserves another chance' or that his 'human rights' are being contravened and lets him off with a slap on the wrist.

Even on the rare occasion when a criminal is sent to jail, the sentence term is effectively only half of what is stated and, even then, the poor unfairly treated convict finds himself living in a cushy situation which is probably far better than what he is used to at home.

No wonder they go straight off on another crime spree upon release.

Yes. Chop their hand off for theft, their head for murder and their willy for rape. That's deterrence.

I agree to a point.

The last time I read, sharia laws are the same for both men and women. Stoning to death applies to either a man or a woman who's married and commits adultery.
I think this harsh punishment would stop everyone from cheating on their spouses. If a man or a woman isn't happy in their married life and they want to be with someone then they both have the right to break the marriage and then get married to the person they want to be with.
IMO this is a great solution to what is happening around the world right now. A lot of women would be saved from men who just want to use women. A lot of marriages won't break because one partner has cheated and the other has found out about it.

I'm sure you're right.

If sharia law is equally fair to men and women, why aren't men obliged to walk several paces behind their wives wearing a covering for their face?

If sharia law is equally fair to men and women, why aren't men obliged to walk several paces behind their wives wearing a covering for their face?

The ethnic chaps round our way drive their cars and the women have to sit in the back. The few women who drive, all seem to wear their niqabs, with a letterbox size hole to see through.. How on earth can that be considered safe for driving in?.. Just exactly how do they pass the driving test ?

The ethnic chaps round our way drive their cars and the women have to sit in the back. The few women who drive, all seem to wear their niqabs, with a letterbox size hole to see through.. How on earth can that be considered safe for driving in?.. Just exactly how do they pass the driving test ?

Public transport buses in Saudi Arabia have a small cage at the back reserved exclusively for their women. It is isolated from the (much larger) male-only area at the front by a thick metal grille.

Needless to say, I understand it is still illegal for women to drive in that backward third-world country.

I agree to a point.

I'm sure you're right.

UNLESS its through a minefield,then its 'after you darling' you show me the way.

Reminds me of something I once heard a rozzer say,

"They treat driving licences like telly licences - one per household." :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back