sharia law ?

Sponsored Links
Sharia law has no place in the UK, just as British law has no place anywhere other than the UK.

If anyone wants to live by Sharia law, fine, just move to a country that implements this law and values.......no one is stopping you.

Good point.
But the problem is the towel heads want to take over the world.

180 million of them radicalised at the moment and another 1 billion backing them and waiting in the wings.

I would love to know where did you get your figures from?
According to Wikipedia there are around 1.6 billion Muslims around the world. If out of those 180 million were radicalised then I don't think there would be peace anywhere in this world. Majority of the Muslims don't support those who're spreading terror around the world.

According to Wikipedia there are around 1.6 billion Muslims around the world. If out of those 180 million were radicalised then I don't think there would be peace anywhere in this world. Majority of the Muslims don't support those who're spreading terror around the world.

There isnt peace where muslims are the main population.

As someone said earlier, only a small minority of germans were actually nazis, the rest were irrelivent.

Sponsored Links
Sharia law has no place in the UK, just as British law has no place anywhere other than the UK.

If anyone wants to live by Sharia law, fine, just move to a country that implements this law and values.......no one is stopping you.

Good point.
But the problem is the towel heads want to take over the world.

180 million of them radicalised at the moment and another 1 billion backing them and waiting in the wings.

Why don't the 'good' majority of the followers of 'The Religion Of Peace' control the alleged 'minority' of troublemakers? :idea:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
According to Wikipedia there are around 1.6 billion Muslims around the world. If out of those 180 million were radicalised then I don't think there would be peace anywhere in this world.

Check out the muslim countries- there isn't much peace. Pakistan, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, half of Africa etc etc. Islam the biggest fookin elephant in anyones room!!

According to Wikipedia there are around 1.6 billion Muslims around the world. If out of those 180 million were radicalised then I don't think there would be peace anywhere in this world.

Check out the muslim countries- there isn't much peace. Pakistan, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, half of Africa etc etc. Islam the biggest fookin elephant in anyones room!!

We have a solution though.

nuke.png

Magic mushrooms? :mrgreen:

Iran might soon have that solution also.

I missed the news tonight. Is that what Gaza looks like now?

I wouldn't be surprised if it did one day. The Israelis won't put up with this $hit for ever.

Yes, think they have been tolerant for too long.

Can't we send in our peace envoy to frisk then for WMDs?

What, Greaser Blair? I really don't know how that pillock has the nerve to still show his face in public.

I thought that was his a*se :LOL:

They're as bad as each other but Israel went one step too far today.

Bombing a beach knowing full well it would have whole families there is rank.

Total wan kerz

I missed the news tonight. Is that what Gaza looks like now?

I wouldn't be surprised if it did one day. The Israelis won't put up with this $hit for ever.

Yes, think they have been tolerant for too long.

Can't we send in our peace envoy to frisk then for WMDs?

What, Greaser Blair? I really don't know how that pillock has the nerve to still show his face in public.

They wheeled him out on the news a couple of days ago to give everyone the benefit of his experience.

Brass neck of the bloke. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back