the thickest nation on the plannet

Had all of this happened 30 yrs ago, he would have been deported faster tan you could say "Johnny Foreigner." As it is Qatada uses the very laws he hates to ensure his continuing stay in this country. Like so many non indigenous criminals, hiding behind the pernicious Human Rights Laws. They disregard everyone else's Human Rights , then claim it's against their Human Rights to be deported for breaking the law. In it's present form the Human Rights Act is untenable.
High time the HR laws were replaced with a Human Responsibilities Act instead. Forego your responsibilities to society and face the consequences, and make these consequences harsh and severe.

People need protecting from society, long live Human Rights Laws!

Sponsored Links
People need protecting from society, long live Human Rights Laws!

Nah,,,, it's society that needs protecting from Qatada and his like. Sooner he's topping up his suntan in sunny Jordan, the better.

I'm off to wembley for cocktails!!
Any one fancy joining me for a molotov?
Thank me if your up for it! :evil:

Sponsored Links
the last time i left england to go to france i was stoped in england by the french customs, who said they would decide if i could leave england or not. on the way back there was no body to check who i was at the french or the english end. so anybody can come here but the french say who can leave

the last time i left england to go to france i was stoped in england by the french customs, who said they would decide if i could leave england or not. on the way back there was no body to check who i was at the french or the english end. so anybody can come here but the french say who can leave

Quelle surprise.

Done a crime - Did the time.

People living in the UK should not be exported if it means they could face an unfair trial or torture.

Just remember the same law that protects him, protects YOU!

The real issue here is he should never have been allowed in, once they are in, you have to give them fair treatment.

As someone else said, you can't expect them to follow our laws, if you are not going to apply the law fairly to them.

So what you're saying is; Ali comit a crime in your country then flee to Britain where we will look after you, ie. give you a house, money to live on so you can buy all the luxurois items while our OAPs that fought for our rights, struggle to make ends meet and die of hypothermia, and if you want stand on your soap box and spread your evil garbage because we have free speach in our land so come on over and exploit our generosity.

Unsurprisingly, there were no French Customs Agents checking passports on Gold Beach in 1944. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back