Unemployment

Links are used by members here frequently ,which in some cases end up being rubbished. All euro sceptics or the short termed usually come this value for money thing or losing the pound as reason for euroland being a very bad thing. They always come how much we pay in and what we get out. Funny thing being these anti's don't come up with how much we pay in , you have to come up with a starting point. Come up with the figures, then compare it with other member states. Go on
From 2012
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/nov/22/eu-budget-spending-contributions-european-union
Whether this is still relevant, I can't say. It appears that we pay more in than we get back.
We can trade freely with many other countries outside the EU, especially Australasia. No doubt, we can still trade with our European allies without incurring the wrath of Brussels. Get us out now.

Yes, I knew that. I was, admittedly, trying to get HeadOnCollisioni to admit to it, which he didn't of course!

I strongly agree that we should be quite able to trade with the whole world, as we have done in the past, and there is no reason why we shouldn't also trade with EU countries without being dictated to by Brussels.

I am convinced that we will either gain our freedom eventually, or the EU will collapse completely.

Naturally, if as many people voted for UKIP as did for the MEP elections, that would happen very quickly. Unfortunately, the electorate are notoriously fickle and I admit that the same level of support in the general election is unlikely. If LabCon (I won't bother with the 'Lib' component for obvious reasons!) do get in next time things are bound to get even worse for us but, on a more positive note, when they do there will be that much more chance that the electorate will see some sense next time round.

Unfortunately, by then far more irreparable damage will have been done.

Sponsored Links
French, face masks banning ? come on now. must read more. As I said, it ain't perfect it's gonna take time.

Europe is our home and our biggest trading partner. Euro payments are one thing, giving money away to those outside, what does that amount to ? Longest period of non conflict with the usual suspects on record. Travel throughout Europe without currency exchange . As I say again, what do you want out of a fledgling org. We have had freeloading terror scum here far longer, why not deal with our probs first

Sponsored Links
Back