Well that worked out well!

Good idea. I'd go for Option 1.

You would kill over 600 thousand children?

Well I suppose there would be 600 000 fewer terrorists in twenty years!

Seriously, though, if innocent people in Gaza fear for their lives, couldn't they up-sticks and move to Egypt, or any other muslim state nearby? Then the hamas terrorists wouldn't have anyone to hide behind.

Sponsored Links
Good idea. I'd go for Option 1. *

* 1. Wipe them from the map....

Seriously, though, if innocent people in Gaza fear for their lives, couldn't they up-sticks and move to Egypt, or any other muslim state nearby?
I believe there is a term for that...

It's called ethnic cleansing!

If that is what you really believe then you and the Israeli government* truly are no better than the Nazis!

* note the term 'israeli government' in case anyone jumps on the 'anti-semitic' bandwagon ;)

Let's face it, the Israeli's are only responding to the rockets fired at them from the Gaza Strip. Palestinian citizens would do well to remember that it's Hamas operatives who are doing this in the first instance.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Let's face it, the Israeli's are only responding to the rockets fired at them from the Gaza Strip. Palestinian citizens would do well to remember that it's Hamas operatives who are doing this in the first instance.
I guess then it's Hamas that are enforcing the medieval style siege around Gaza and using WMD's against Gaza's population?

You are not the only one that has it all a*se about face...

But of course if it were the other way around you'd soon change your tune ;)

But unless the ignorant views you and others hold go the way of the dinosaurs, our grandchildren will be debating the same thing!

Sponsored Links
You are not the only one that has it all a*se about face...

You obviously missed the cease fire during the week then.. You know the one,, where Israel stopped firing on Gaza for a few hours, hopeful that the rockets would stop. (apparently brokered by the Egyptian Govt) WTF do you think Hamas did ?????????? Then explain to me which side was in the fookin wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

Seriously, though, if innocent people in Gaza fear for their lives, couldn't they up-sticks and move to Egypt, or any other muslim state nearby?

If that is what you really believe then you and the Israeli government* truly are no better than the Nazis!

I think you (deliberately?) misunderstood.

In the Second World War, many people left their homes for their own safety. When the threat had passed, they returned.

The Palestinians who live in Gaza could do the same and, when the terrorists have been obliterated, return to a much safer country.

Without innocent women and children to hide behind, the hamas terrorists wouldn't last long.

And haven't you missed something? Isn't it the case that hamas, to say nothing of all the muslim countries that surround Israel, would like to 'ethnically cleanse' the entire state of Israel, given half a chance?

I tell you what...

How about I kick you out of your land and make you and nearly 2 million of 'your kind' live on the Isle of Wight

Whose land? Israel was given to the Jews, wasn't it. Therefore, it is legally their land.

When Palestine was partitioned and Israel created, I understand it was done so in order that the Jews could have a homeland (just as everyone else seems to be allowed to have).

It is a well-known fact that muslims want world domination - they have stated so - and that Israel would be one of their first conquests if they could possibly achieve it.

So there we have a small country in which the Jews could live in peace, were the muslims to allow that but, no, they want more and more of Israel to control, starting with Gaza.

As for the Palestinian muslims being 'kicked out' of 'their' land, the fact that Israel is surrounded by much larger muslim countries (Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc) in which the Palestinian muslims could live amongst their fellow members of the religion of peace, seems to have been overlooked.

As for your comment about the Isle of Wight, yes, I think that would be a very magnanimous gesture when the muslims finally take over Britain.
modern jews have very little semitic blood the Palestinians are true semites, you only have look at your average jew to see that they are not semitic,most Israelis are of Eastern European origin, you have white pasty faced European jews, you have black Falasha jews, Cochin Indian jews even Chinese Kai faing jews that alone proves they have different origins.
DNA has proved that most Ashkanazi jews are of European origin,a lot of European jews do have traces of middle eastern dna but the traces are though the paternal line and as 'jewishness' is passed through the maternal line and it has been shown their maternal Dna is of Eastern European origin this means by their own religious laws they are not Israelites, the theory is that thousands of years ago Jewish traders migrated to Europe and lived in isolated communities with no jewish females available they married local woman who were converted to judiasm and it is these females who are the origin of European Jewry.
Interestingly apparently 20%of Spaniards have 'Jewish' DNA also some Red Indians have been found to have 'Jewish DNA'.

* note the term 'israeli government' in case anyone jumps on the 'anti-semitic' bandwagon ;)
A good comparison would be the Warsaw Ghetto,

I had a dream last night, God has instructed me to go the land of Hammersmith, apparantly there is a nice little semi God wants me to have for myself and all my descendents unfortunatly there someone living their already but God has given me permission to kick him out. :LOL:

seems like a case of which came first the chicken or the egg.

Funny how the state terrorists of Israel are never called that when they target civilians.

They say that the abused become the abusers.

I heard a senior female Israeli politician say in regards to the population of Gaza 'they are all terrorists', to be fair to the jews every time they kill and maim women, children and old men they are probably causing all who witness the massacre especially the relatives to loath and despise the Israelis with such ferocity that they probably will seek revenge.

Today the Turkish Prime Minister has accused Israel of "surpassing Hitler in barbarism" because of its military airstrikes on Gaza.
He said Israel was massacring Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and carrying out worse crimes than those committed by Hitler and the Nazis.
Remember Turkey has it's own problems with militant Islam but they too see the danger of stoking the fire and giving cause for further bloodshed,

I heard a senior female Israeli politician say in regards to the population of Gaza 'they are all terrorists', to be fair to the jews every time they kill and maim women, children and old men they are probably causing all who witness the massacre especially the relatives to loath and despise the Israelis with such ferocity that they probably will seek revenge.
Whilst there is a minority of extremist palestinians seeking the destruction of Israel, there is an equally extremist bunch of jews seeking the destruction of palestine!

Unfortunately the extremists hold sway on both sides - but Israel has the firepower - for now!

Were I to lose my family/friends to a foe that cares more about one of theirs than a thousand of mine and in a world that takes one side whatever they do, then guess what I would become!

But I believe there is a term for the situation that the palestinians and israelis are in - MAD (mutually assured destruction!)

I think I read earlier in this discussion that a ceasefire had already existed recently, which the hamas terrorists broke by firing missiles (indiscriminately) into Israel.

My support remains with Israel, who I believe are only defending themselves against an aggressor. I think the important thing is that America supports Israel and whatever Brits might think, we really don't count very much these days anyway!

Were I to lose my family/friends to a foe that cares more about one of theirs than a thousand of mine and in a world that takes one side whatever they do, then guess what I would become!

You are one already on that basis. There lies the problem. 1.6 billion times over.

Sponsored Links
Back