Well that worked out well!

My support remains with Israel, who I believe are only defending themselves against an aggressor.
Israel has broken as many ceasefires as Hamas, and they are the only ones to have used WMD's against civilians in this ongoing conflict...

Sadly your blind ignorance is symptomatic of why this will never end...

Just because the majority of Israelis 'look like us' doesn't disguise the fact that they have as many terrorist fanatics in their midst as the palestinians do!

Sponsored Links
All palestinians support hamas and want to see Israel destroyed just as all catholics in Ireland support the ira and want the province returned to the dail.

No different. But as you say Israel has the fire power to keep the maurading hordes at bay. And long may that be the case.
Its a long way from mad.

Only when the **********aquire the glass makers will it become mad.

My support remains with Israel, who I believe are only defending themselves against an aggressor.
Israel has broken as many ceasefires as Hamas, and they are the only ones to have used WMD's against civilians in this ongoing conflict...

Sadly your blind ignorance is symptomatic of why this will never end...

Just because the majority of Israelis 'look like us' doesn't disguise the fact that they have as many terrorist fanatics in their midst as the palestinians do!

It's nothing to do with Israelis looking like us. The tiny country surrounded by much larger aggressors with a wish to conquer, not only Israel, but the entire world does it for me.

Sponsored Links
Still no condemnation about the targetting of a hospital from the Israel apologists I note...

No surprises there!

Still no condemnation about the targetting of a hospital from the Israel apologists I note...

No surprises there!

I think it was absolutely disgusting and totally indefensible on all levels.
They're supposed to be god fearing Jews FFS not muslim fanatics.

No surprises there!

So no real condemnation then :rolleyes:

More pressing probs at home to worry about than primitive tribal fruits. Why waste time or effort they won't listen, never have never will. If we don't do something about the islamist terror here, we will end up just like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

No surprises there!

I'm pretty sure al-qaeda, or any of those other groups have never bombed a hospital.

They're supposed to be god fearing Jews FFS not muslim fanatics

Isn't it ironic that they, along with the Christians all worship the same god.
Think of all the atrocities, murder and rape that has been carried out in the god of Abrahams name.

Religion is just an excuse. As stated before, primitive minded tribes

No surprises there!

Still no condemnation about hamas siting its missiles on or around hospitals I note...

As you sow, so shall ye reap.

No surprises there!

Still no condemnation about hamas siting its missiles on or around hospitals I note...

As you sow, so shall ye reap.
You can of course show the evidence for that claim? Anything of course except from mark 'goebbels' regev!

However I condemn the violence from wherever it comes - unlike you!

Oh, and did you know that everyone of fighting age in Israel is required to serve and keep weapons readily available? That's right - combatants mingling among civilians!

And in Gaza anything is 'in the vicinity' of anywhere given the overcrowded prison it has become!

Funny how it is not so one-sided as you blindly think! ;)

Beirut has always been a prison. You have no right to say anything about anything anyway ,not from this country. Ooh, nasty man, yeah ok. I don't go around saying I'm not a terrorist or freeloader and I certainly wouldn't entertain messing up some ones education with crackpot troublemaking dictat. Be taught how to cheat the system and have loads of sproggs that I can't support. You're exactly the same

Sponsored Links
Back