Well that worked out well!

Sponsored Links
Still no Israeli apologist here will say if they have visited Gaza or not...

I wonder why? ;)

I support Israel, although I can think of nothing I should apologise for.

I hereby state, on oath, that I have never visited Gaza......

and I can think of absolutely nothing whatsoever that could possibly incentivise me to do so - fighting or not.

I wonder why? ;)

Maybe its coz we'd get our heads blown off.

Would you have visited south armagh when the troubles were raging and told the ira they are cowardly murdering scumbags shooting British soldiers in the back?

Well you might have survived with a load of towels wrapped round your head waving the palestinian flag. :LOL:
Then again if you had fallen in with jim lynagh's gang they'd probably have shot you just for the heck of it. gerry and martin could have done the apologising afterwards.

Sponsored Links
Well I would answer that any organisation that deliberately targets civilians is a terrorist organisation. So that must apply to both Hamas and Israel.

Reminds me of the feminist thread, when sex is always rape, then NO loses all meaning.

Just like RH to try and change the definitions of words to try and change the argument.

Your definition is meaningless because it makes every country ever a terrorist organisation, making the definition of terrorist meaningless.

By your own logic, you say we did not negotiate with the IRA, well, good un son, you just argued against diplomacy in any situation.

Terrorism is to cause terror. Doesn't make any diff how it comes. The Blitz for example.

I wonder why? ;)

and I can think of absolutely nothing whatsoever that could possibly incentivise me to do so - fighting or not.
Well at least that explains your ignorance!

Had you visited Gaza you would soon realise that almost everything you have posted is complete b*llocks!

But then that's always the problem with apologists like you - you won't even contemplate that there are two sides to a story!

Last post says it all. Pig headed , stubborn and wrong. What goes on there doesn't affect him whatsoever , yet gotta make something of it. Trouble makers nothing to do with religion. This is the modern world .

I wonder why? ;)

Well at least that explains your ignorance!

Had you visited Gaza you would soon realise that almost everything you have posted is complete b*llocks!

But then that's always the problem with apologists like you - you won't even contemplate that there are two sides to a story!

I don't see any point in our wasting time arguing.

You think you're right; I know I'm right!

I still maintain that hamas are gaining nothing, though. The people who are suffering are their human shields, but didn't they vote hamas in?

I was kinda thinking that if our country was run by Jews it would still be a reasonably ok place. I'm certain though that if it was run by hamas it wouldn't be. We all know the state of most muslim countries. On that basis I'm inclined to side with the Jews.

just as bad ,just the same. stupid haircuts and beards and the real giveaway the hooter

Sponsored Links
Back