Well that worked out well!

Sponsored Links
I was kinda thinking that if our country was run by Jews it would still be a reasonably ok place.

Seeing as its the money men who do run it, the Jews must have their hand on the tiller.

Sponsored Links
But then that's always the problem with apologists like you - you won't even contemplate that there are two sides to a story!

I didn't realise I had a built in irony dectector until it just exploded.

:LOL:

Hope that no innocent children were killed in the blast. :LOL:

Imagine if elly had that on his conscience. The irony of it all! :LOL: :LOL:

Well I would answer that any organisation that deliberately targets civilians is a terrorist organisation. So that must apply to both Hamas and Israel.

1. Reminds me of the feminist thread, when sex is always rape, then NO loses all meaning.

2. Just like RH to try and change the definitions of words to try and change the argument.

3. Your definition is meaningless because it makes every country ever a terrorist organisation, making the definition of terrorist meaningless.

4. By your own logic, you say we did not negotiate with the IRA, well, good un son, you just argued against diplomacy in any situation.
I've added numbers to your points in order to address them appropriately.
Really only points 3 and 4 merit serious responses.

1. Does this comment have any relevance? I fail to see any comparison with a feminist thread discussing rape.

2. You nor I can change the definition of words. They are defined by various dictionaries. Those definitions of words cannot change the argument. I fail to see how any argument is being changed.

3. Your definition of terrorism was "targetting civilians and committed to the destruction of Israel".
There is neither an academic nor an international legal consensus regarding the definition of the term terrorism. Various legal systems and government agencies use different definitions. Moreover, governments have been reluctant to formulate an agreed upon, legally binding definition. These difficulties arise from the fact that the term is politically and emotionally charged.
So you invented your own politically charged definition including the phrase "committed to the destruction of Israel", which I disagreed with, because it can only apply to Hamas. Therefore by your definition only Hamas can be descibed as a terrorist organisation. Surely, a definition that no thinking person could agree with. I think my definition "the use of violence and intimidation of civilians in the pursuit of political aims." would be more acceptable than yours. My definition applies equally to Hamas and Israel. It certainly does not refer to "every country". I fail to see how my definition makes the description of terorism as "meaningless". Do you not agree?

4. It wasn't my logic that deduced that UK government didn't negotiate with the IRA, it was historical fact. (well that publicised at the time). That was not an argument against diplomacy because UK government negotiated with Sin Fein, the political wing of the IRA, so diplomacy was used. So how did I argue against diplomacy, especially if I have previously said that Israel should negotiate with Hamas, (the political wing) something that they refuse to do, as do a few other western countries.

So rather than misconstruing my arguments, making irrelevant comparisons, and creating imaginary and politically charged definitions, can you respond with some semblance of a discussion.

Hamas isn’t looking to negotiate a peace deal with Israel. It wants to destroy Israel.
Before you comment any further on the latest conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, you really have to read the charter upon which the terrorist group Hamas was founded.....
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Just a few excerpts...

"Praise be unto Allah, to whom we resort for help, and whose forgiveness, guidance and support we seek"

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees."

"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement"

"O true believers, contract not an intimate friendship with any besides yourselves: they will not fail to corrupt you. They wish for that which may cause you to perish: their hatred hath already appeared from out of their mouths"
Quoted from the Lillian Goldman Law Library. Set up in memory of Sol Goldman and supported by Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund.

You cannot be serious!

The Motto of The Islamic Resistance
Movement:
Article 8:
Allah is its Goal.
The Messenger is its Leader.
The Quran is its Constitution.
Jihad is its methodology, and
Death for the sake of Allah is its most coveted
desire
Directly from Hamas's Charter http://www.palestine-studies.org/files/pdf/jps/1734.pdf

There ya go RH /Corporal Clot/whoever... Stated that Death for the sake of some mythological being, is it';s most coveted desire... There must be plenty for them to covet in the Gaza Strip this past few weeks.

who gives a s***. they all hide behind religion which can be interpreted any way that fits.

You think you're right; I know I'm completely ignorant!

I always seem to be having to correct your posts for you ;)

But hey you carry on enjoying the killing of women and children by the hundreds if thats how you get your rocks off!

And guess what - you'll be showing yourself up again in a couple of years time when it all kicks off again!

Because there are enough ignorant people like you who haven't seen both sides, haven't been to the areas involved, and think they can judge who is wrong and who is right based on their own prejudices!

Sponsored Links
Back