Yet more islamic peadophillia . . .

M

mdf290

But watch the video to see the Chief Superintendent actually make me want to cry at the whole stupid ignorant capitulation our so called protectors have sunk to.

When asked a serious question in light of the huge numbers of asian peodophile grooming gangs she cant seem to want to trot out the pc line fast enough.

She is a traitor and does not deserve any high office.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=883_1370290847

Sponsored Links
I seriously think it's time for a overhaul of our complete legal system.

The first thing to do is feed the cons what they're given, if they want halal meat they must ensure they don't end up in BRITISH prisons.

Sounds like she's reading from a well-rehearsed script.

Sponsored Links
I seriously think it's time for a overhaul of our complete legal system.

I agree.
But lets not blame the old bill. Place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the People who allowed this shambles to happen in the first place.

The Police only get the directives handed down by the home office.
The very government the majority voted for.

This country is in a mess. Ultimately it comes down to our own people selling us out.

But watch the video to see the Chief Superintendent actually make me want to cry at the whole stupid ignorant capitulation our so called protectors have sunk to.

Who's fault's that.???

The Polices fault. They are supposed to be apolitical. Your leaders should have put their foot down when political inteferance came in.
Instead you were soft and allowed infiltration by graduates and people more interested in career ladders than fighting crime.
You took the lazy option of just ticking any boxes you were asked to do as long as you got a wage and a pension.
Everyone in the Police knew it was wrong , you all talked about the changes as they happened , with your friends colleagues and family but in the end you just went along with it.
Here in this case we have a judge who called a spade a spade but a Chief Superintendent who called a spade an tool for moving soil .

What actually were here motives here? To keep her job by toeing the PC line? To treat joe public like muppets? or was she actually 'scared' of 'spoiling' community relations , relations that are obviously so bad she cant even mention the words rapist peadophiles and asians in the same breath in case what? There are riots? The Police station will get burned down?

Please don't keep saying that rubbish about we voted for all this.

Am I missing a trick here?

Would you care to report the cases of child rape perp'd by whites?

Am I missing a trick here?

Would you care to report the cases of child rape perp'd by whites?

Yep you are missing the trick. The point of this thread is not the Asian grooming per se although there is no denying it has been unearthed as a huge problem but the obvious efforts the officer goes to to pretend it isn't an ethnic issue at all.

whoops silly me but now you will say it isn't an issue.. of course not... :rolleyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...oring-Asian-thugs-who-target-white-girls.html

Of course it isn't a preserve of Asians as recent statistics suggest 43% of grooming is done by white offenders (Cant tell whether that means white english or immigrants though)

of course when Asians only represent 57% of grooming cases they are an insignificant number aren't they?

What must be also put into the equasion is this.
Asians 6% of the population 57% of peadophile rapes
Whites 94% of the population 43% of peadophile rapes.

Now would you like to tell me who represents the greatest threat?

Where would you like your 14yr old daughter to get lost on a dark night?

Bradford or Newcastle?

Who's fault's that.???

The Polices fault. They are supposed to be apolitical. Your leaders should have put their foot down when political inteferance came in.
Instead you were soft and allowed infiltration by graduates and people more interested in career ladders than fighting crime.
You took the lazy option of just ticking any boxes you were asked to do as long as you got a wage and a pension.
Everyone in the Police knew it was wrong , you all talked about the changes as they happened , with your friends colleagues and family but in the end you just went along with it.
Here in this case we have a judge who called a spade a spade but a Chief Superintendent who called a spade an tool for moving soil .

What actually were here motives here? To keep her job by toeing the PC line? To treat joe public like muppets? or was she actually 'scared' of 'spoiling' community relations , relations that are obviously so bad she cant even mention the words rapist peadophiles and asians in the same breath in case what? There are riots? The Police station will get burned down?

Please don't keep saying that rubbish about we voted for all this.

You live in a fluffy bubble.

I'll put it in real simplistic terms. If the owner of a bakery sends down a directive to the manager, "all buns must be baked for 3 hours" the manager knows it's wrong, the workers know its wrong, but the buns are burnt anyway.
Who's fault's that. ??????

It's clearly the fault of the government. We should immediately call for a General Election. (remember though if there was a General election tomorrow then Labour would undoubtedly win and allow even more immigrants in, to continue their great multicultural experimentation)
Nah seriously, she's jist toeing the PC line (no pun intended) The cops won't admit this is a racial problem for fear of upsetting the locals in Bradford.
Was there not an Assistant Chief Constable some years back stated that something like 80% of the crime in an area of London was committed by "young black men" ? He had the statistics to back up his claims, but was admonished for telling the bloody truth.

But the bakery manager would only have burnt the buns once before deciding that the old way was the best or that listening to his staff might be a future option.
The police just kept 'burning the buns' every shift. not particularly reassuring eh?

But the bakery manager would only have burnt the buns once before deciding that the old way was the best or that listening to his staff might be a future option.
The police just kept 'burning the buns' every shift. not particularly reassuring eh?

Is he trying to wind me up. :LOL: :LOL:

mdf, you have to remember that where the Islamic religion is concerned, the police have to follow certain rules. First they have to consult with local community leaders. They have to take their shoes off when entering a household owned or rented by Muslim people. They can't allow dogs in to the property. They have to respect the person they wish to arrest if they are praying. They have not got to upset any women in the property. They can't enter any rooms where women may be asleep (how do they know until they've entered a room? ) All this just to arrest a Muslim suspect.

Can you imagine if the suspect is white, Christian? Break the door down, let the dogs loose, tazers at dawn. This is the reality of what restraints our police are under when it comes to those of an Islamic bent.

Sponsored Links
Back