Yet more islamic peadophillia . . .

Yawn. This is really going round in circles now.

All the serious political parties wish to stay in the EU because ..

Where else could they "earn" (I use this word lightly) stash so much money in their pockets and bank accounts for doing sweet FA!

Sponsored Links
Seriously you are a troll.

I am shocked and appalled by such an accusation!

I have said ALL along that we will still be forced to IMPORT from the EU. You are suggesting I have said the opposite.

The point is our EXPORTS to the EU will be inhibitied.

Yes, an entirely idiotic argument, made by an muppet.

You are arguing as a net importer, we will be powerless to negotiate a trade agreement, and that also the EFTA will be irrelevant .

I really don't understand what you base this argument on?

The only possible argument I can see is that you think the EU is so twisted, it will ignore WTO guidelines, it will refuse us EFTA membership, and that it will block our imports or wack tarrifs on them knowing we can them far more harm as an importer by wacking tarrifs on their goods.

And if you think that the EU would actually do that, that it is actually that fecked up, why in ruddy hell would we want anything to do with it?

The fact is that EU laws did not cause the problem

So you still didn't read those links did you.

As they very specifically, in great detail, explained how the EU laws DID cause the problem.

Ignorance is bliss.

Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Sweden is not one of them.

Actually I mistyped, my error.

But my point is still proven, as those 4 countries do not have to allow EU immigration as you are claiming.

But watch the video to see the Chief Superintendent actually make me want to cry at the whole stupid ignorant capitulation our so called protectors have sunk to.

When asked a serious question in light of the huge numbers of asian peodophile grooming gangs she cant seem to want to trot out the pc line fast enough.

She is a traitor and does not deserve any high office.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=883_1370290847
First post on this thread from june 3rd last year.
Now a report into Asian abuse in Rotherham, the reports author states that there was a culture among senior police officers and councillors to ignore and bury abuse cases because they nearly all involved pakistanis and they were afraid of being seen as racists.
My blood is fooking boiling here.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
All those guilty of burying information should be brought to court and an example made of them so the message goes out loud and clear to anyone else thinking of not following up on allegations!

Close the bloody borders now.. FFS Mr Cameron, if you have any sense of common decency, you'll intervene and make sure these paedo's go away for an extremely long time (25+yrs), before being deported back where they came from (and if they were born here, send them back where their parents came from) . I'm sickened by the fact that social workers can't do their job right or speak out for fear of offending someone of a different culture to ours. What these paedo's are doing is indefensible, and I dare bet there's more going on up and down the country, that other social workers are keeping the bloody wraps on ( orders from above) By Christ don't these social workers have any conscience? How they can sleep at night is beyond me. I see the chief of Rotherham council has resigned over this,, well I think the head of Rotherham Social Services should follow suit, together with at least half the staff. (or at least all of those working within childrens social services, to whom this must have been common knowledge)

Close the bloody borders now.. FFS Mr Cameron, if you have any sense of common decency, you'll intervene and make sure these paedo's go away for an extremely long time (25+yrs), before being deported back where they came from (and if they were born here, send them back where their parents came from)

He won't. I think we all know that.

The only way this mess is ever going to be sorted out is if UKIP get in. Remote chance, I know, but theoretically if enough people vote for them they could. In my opinion, they are the only political party in this country who would put right, as much as they possibly can, the damage that has been done by the other three parties over the years.

Being the pessimist that I am, though, I have a horrible feeling that Millipede and his pirates will rule the roost after next year. It's up to us, the electorate, to determine the future of our country. If the worst comes to the worst we have only ourselves to blame.

You are of course correct JBR. I'm sure that Labour will be elected back in again, and straight away, blame the Con/Lib alliance for everything that's wrong in the country, vote themselves another pay rise (which all politicians irrespective of which party they're in, will all say YES). I'm also sure that somewhere down the line these scumbags from Rotherham, will appeal to the ECHR saying their sentences are far too long, whilst the rest of us will be moaning that their sentences just ain't long enough. Some nameless judge in Strasbourg/Brussels?wherever, will order their sentences reduced and award them compensation for being mentioned in the press as "Asian" Hurt feelings, discrimination and all that.

I agree with the comments of both Jockscot and JBR, what springs to mind is if Scotland go their own way in the upcoming election, then I think Labour will never get enough votes to return to Downing St. Every cloud has a silver lining..

Google wrote.....

"One might despair for the plight of women in Islamic countries. One should fear for the plight of women in Western countries with Islamic enclaves. One should rage against the political class that would ignore for so long the criminal sexual assaults against young women and girls.
If true justice were petitioned it would exact from the sexual culprits a lifetime's freedom and impose a lifetime's hard labor; and from the political culprits, the treacherous – life itself."

How very appropriate.

If they do not make an example of these paedophiles then what sort of message does that send out to others, eventually Enoch Powells words will come true..

Anything that a minority does, especially 'that' minority, is going to be suppressed by the powers that be. Anything as systematic and prolific as these crimes indicates that it is in the 'culture' of the race or religion that the perpetrators belong to.

This in turn gives the lie to the propaganda that multiculturalism brings nothing but benefits to us, and enriches our culture. :rolleyes:

We need to be more like the Yanks. Tear up any EHRC agreements, and start forced re-patriation of offenders. Whether they have a British passport or not. Top of the list will be R O P paedos, jihadists, extremeists, hate preachers and anyone else recently arrived from whichever s**thole country, who repays the stupidity of our politicians by acting against the interests of OUR country.

Glad I got that off my chest! :LOL:

I agree with the comments of both Jockscot and JBR, what springs to mind is if Scotland go their own way in the upcoming election, then I think Labour will never get enough votes to return to Downing St. Every cloud has a silver lining..

That's the big advantage for England if Scotland decides to go independent. In fairness, though, independence would be bad for Scotland. From a purely personal perspective, then, I hope they say 'Yes'!

I lived and went to school in Scotland for 7 years, my best friend lives in Ayrshire and my daughter lives in Glasgow, my heart wants them to remain in the UK but my head hopes Salmonella gets his way and cocks it right up!!

Sponsored Links
Back