HOW MUCH FOR SKIMMED WALL.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently looking for a plasterer for the following and would like an estimate for the price as I've had a few quotes and they are quite different.
One wall which is 9'2" long by 7'9" high although an archway has been made through if which is 5' wide by 6'9" high. I would like the inner arch done too which is 130mm wide. The wall at the moment has a stippled finish to it. Coving and skirting have been removed.
Roughly what would it be for the job only, because a couple of quotes are higher due to the guys travelling a fair distance so they've obviously taken travel etc into account which is fair enough, but I'm trying to find a local plasterer who won't bung on £50 for travel expenses.
Any input appreciated

Sponsored Links
About £180 ish.

What have you been quoted?

Sponsored Links
About £180 ish.

What have you been quoted?

Been quoted £100, but I think that is just a skim, & £150 although he said because of the stippled finish he would apply a tight bonding coat first so £180. Spot on you are it seems. Anyone would think you know what you are talking about! LOL! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back