Instant grab adhesive for wooden baton coving ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, not sure if in best forum area for this one.
Trying to help an elderly lady 'make good' of a badly fitted bathroom and without going into all reasons am going to fit up a 30mm wide x 10mm thick wooden baton coving between the wall tiles and ceiling.
I want to glue this to the ceiling and can squirt glue up into the corner at the top/back of the baton as well.
I have found that the so called instant grab adhesives are not so instant as they claim and can take many hours to fully hold - can anyone recommend any really good quick adhesive or even double sided tape that will bond very quickly - I want to keep any tacks through the batons to a minimum.
Once on, I can easily squirt some filler/sealant along the mating edges to smooth/fill/contour so it doesn't matter if there are small gaps (inevitable anyway !)
Many thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back