Aqualisa Quartz problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I wonder if anyone can help.
we have a aqualisa quartz that suddenly would only run tepid. Investigated on here and worked out that the processor was knackered.

Bought one of ebay and it looked in very good condition ( had to take it apart to extend the mains cable)
in the process of fitting it i damaged the data connection socket, so i removed that and swapped it with the old one. made sure all the soldering was good and nothing toching.
Finally connected it up and i have the controller lights (both the on/off and the boost lights) flashing on and off and it wont pump at all.

I have done some research and wondered if the data cable is faulty or wet, so i have taken it apart to dry.

I wondered if anyone has any ideas what could be wrong?

all help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Don't know if it would make a difference or not but is it still on the correct setting ie: combi, low pressure etc. Silly question I know but atre the isolation valves open?

Sponsored Links
Hi
The wire you refer to is a low voltage interface cable between the proccessor board and the shower buttons.
It sounds as if you've bought a faulty one of ebay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back