baxi duotec 28 he error code E119

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
baxi duotec 28he is showing error code e119. Pressure is just above 1 bar. central heating and hot water will not come on. Don't have installation manual but front panel states that code e119 is low system pressure below 0.5 bar. Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
If pressure is above 1 bar and it's still registering this fault then it is likely either a faulty water pressure sensor or dirt in the sensor not allowing it to read the correct pressure.

Have you tried increasing the pressure to 1.5 bar to see if this activates?

I have been to one recently where the low pressure switch would not activate below 1.5bar.

If pressure is above 1 bar and it's still registering this fault then it is likely either a faulty water pressure sensor or dirt in the sensor not allowing it to read the correct pressure.

Have you tried increasing the pressure to 1.5 bar to see if this activates?

I have been to one recently where the low pressure switch would not activate below 1.5bar.

Yeah I topped it upto 1.5bar and it fired up. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Switch is fecked then. They are very unreliable.

These are fairly recent boilers.

Is it really out of warrantee?

Tony

Chris R told me to spell it like that.

But it would save a letter with a 'y' so if I remember I will in future.

warrantee

noun

a person to whom a warranty is given

Cut and pasted from dictionary

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back