Brandon Hire. Avoid like the plague.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Used these muppets to hire some pipe fitting equipment.

Called them on day two because it didn't work properly.

Was given a work around to keep the job progressing.

Day 3 or 4, called to cancel the hire and get them to collect the gear.

Didn't happen.

Returned to site a month later to find the stuff still there and a few days later an invoice comes for another months hire.

Roll on another month or two and several emails and calls and they're trying to get me to pay for all the hire.

Well they can jog on.

I'm starting to charge them for my administration time until they cancel the charges and close our trade account.

I suggest anyone thinking of using these muppets look else where.

Sponsored Links
Will do - thankfully I am fairly self sufficient in these things and just buy what I need.

Looks like the Essex branch of Broughton could be useful - heard good things about them from others.

Pretty much the only thing I have hired in the past has been long ladders - mainly for the delivery as my old Van didn't have a roof rack. New shiny Tranny has the pop up ones, so I can transport my long ladders again.

Have big Grinders, and leccy pipe benders, so looks like now the only thing I might need in the future is pipe threaders etc., if I start doing threaded stuff.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back