cant increase water pressure on vaillant turbomax 828e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, cut yhe story short I caught my 3 yr old olaying eith the pressure relief valve on the boiler in the cupboard. Now the pressure is about 0.4bar.

I have read all threads I can find about increasing the pressure but nothing seems to work.

all I can seem to find is that you turn the two brass screws underneath 90 degres to let water in but this isnt working. Does it mean it has to be filled somewhere else, possibly behind the pump there is a screwvalve but thought that was another presure relief.

if anyone could help I would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Sponsored Links
The two brass screws may work but the boiler may well be blocked internally.

My advice would be to get an experienced person in to help!

Tony

The two brass screws may work but the boiler may well be blocked internally.

My advice would be to get an experienced person in to help!

I am just doing my level 3 in olumbing so know my way round but this has confused me totalyTony

Asking how to drain off a system in another post i dont think you know your way around anything yet! Look in the manufacturers instructions and you might be able to work out what could be blocked up

Sponsored Links
In that case go and visit him in his sickbed and show him a copy of the Vaillant boiler manual.

That is bound to make him feel better!

Tony

First thing I did was check the manual.

just had one of the neighbours round as he is a heating engineer. Problem faulty service valves which are probably blocked. Going to fit an external loop between the two pipes. Apparently its a massive problem with this model boiler.

well not complaining got it sorted for free. Well I will give him a drink.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back